10: Ask Her

"Okay....You can do this... Dahyun is right, i am a scared wimp...But it's time to face my fears...."

I rung the bell and Jihyo opened the door. "Hi oppa!" I waved back at her. "Sooo...Where is Sana?" I asked Jihyo

"She should be in her room" She pointed upstairs. I thanked her and made my way up the stairs. Each step i made, made me more nervous to ask her. I was now in the halway walking to her door. I was now in front of her door and i knocked on it. 

"Who is it?" a girl voice behind the door. "It's Y/n. I wanted to talk to you if that's fine" Suddenly the door opened faster than Sonic.

"Oh hi oppa!" Sana quickly hugged me and pulled me in the room afterwards. She closed the door and looked back at me. 

"S-so...I w-was wondering i-if you wanna h-hangout maybe...tomorrow" I can see her eyes glow up. "Like a date?" She said while looking into my eyes. 

"I MEAN....IF YOU WANT TO...." My face was red as a tomato. She started the giggle at my silliness. 

"Alright then, It's a date!" She smiled at me. My heart was about to burst out when she said that. "okay...then. See y-you tomorrow..." I quickly left her room, went downstairs to the front door, and quickly left before anyone would ask why i was such in a rush. 

I was walking in the sidewalk thinking about her actions. 

"Wow, I must be dumb. She is very obvious.....and cute..."

__________________________________________________________________________

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER

Hope you enjoy