14: M-Mark?

*Y/n POV

I was laying in bed cuddling with snowball and thinking about the amazing day i had with Sana. I then received a text from Jackson 

Bold is Y/n, Italic is Jackson

Hey y/n!

                                                                                What's up Jackson?

I was wondering if you wanna hangout with me and

my friend tomorrow, Wanna join?

                                                                                    Sure, Why not?

Alright meet us at the mall at 12 pm then

                                                                                 Alright, Cya tomorrow

I wonder who his friend is? Whatever, I need to sleep anyways. 

*Author POV

Y/n Drifted off while dreaming about Sana....

Meanwhile back at Twice and Bts House...

Everyone in the living room was staring at Sana, Shocked at her answer. 

"Y-You still love Mark?" Namjoon said. "B-But what abo-" Jeongyeon quickly covered  Namjoon's mouth "We will support whoever you love" Jeongyeon said with a fake smile.

"Um.......I'm getting tired....Good night guys....." Jungkook said, got up and started to go upstairs. "W-Wait for me Jungkook...." Tzuyu ran after him. Soon one by one everyone started to go into their rooms until only Sana and Mark was the only one in the living room.

"So...You said yes........Doe's this mean we're back together?" Mark was looking into Sana's eyes.

"I-If you w-want it to be..." Sana was trying to avoid eye contact. Mark was smiling at Sana. "Great! By the way, Did you wanna hangout with me and my friend tomorrow?" 

Sana nodded slowly. "Great! I'll pick you up at 11:30?"

"Yeah...." They both got up from the floor, Mark walked towards Sana, put his arms out towards her, and wrapped her in his embrace. Sana didn't hug him back though. "Sana, I think you made me the happiest man alive" Mark then stopped the hug. 

Mark gave Sana his number "I will see you tomorrow!" Mark then went to the front door and left. Sana then went upstairs to her room, and closed the door. She laid in bed, thinking about what just happened. "Y/n..." Then Sana fell asleep.