8: Starting over again

Sana sat next to me on the bed, staring at my eyes. "Please tell me, why did you leave me?" I looked at her with teary eyes. "You...already know why...For school and....Him...." I said to her. "Pabo... I broke up with him, for you..." My whole body lit up. "What...what?" I was looking at her beautiful face as she said that.  "I broke up with him just for you! But guess what...You just suddenly leave me" Sana started to cry. "I'm so sorry Sana, i just..." 

"Did that night mean nothing to you?" I froze as she said that. "It...it was amazing a-and special s-since it was my f-first..." i sighed. "Maybe, we should start over..." Her words broke my heart like before. "Ye-yes, i w-was t-thinking the s-same..." We hugged each other i said "I miss these hugs..." She giggled at me. "I also missed that as well" i looked at her and she started to giggle more. "Alright, alright stop flirting with me. Lets go meet the others" she said to me. We all did some small talk  with everybody and i had to leave since it was getting late. "I will bring him to the door" Sana said to the others. I went out the front door and looked back at Sana. "So, would you like to hangout tomorrow?" I said to her. "I would love to Y/n" I smiled and said "I'll pick you up at 2pm? Sounds good?" She nodded and we exchanged our numbers. We bid our goodbyes and i went out the front gate.

"Wow snowball..." I said to him as we were walking on the sidewalk. "I can't believe i met them again! Especially her..." I looked at snowball who was confused. 

"I think i fell for her again

Short chapter but yeah