11: Date

Ok....Today is the big day....where i have a date with the one and only....Sana....Hopefully it will be successful... I also forgot to tell her what time i was gonna pick her up...

I grabbed my phone and texted Sana *I will pick u up at 12:30pm" 

I am super nervous because well, Its a date. I decided to do a picnic date because i don't want to go to a super fancy restaurant YET. I want to show her that i have a good personality , Not just a rich person. For my outfit i just put on something simple.

 For my outfit i just put on something simple

I went to my garage and got into my GTR. I prepared everything for this date, I also grabbed a basketball so we could play a 1 on 1. 

I drove my car over to their house (even though they live 1 street down from yours). I went out of my car, headed over the door and rung the bell. I was expecting Sana to open the doors but it was Jeongyeon. 

"Ok Y/n...We prepared her for you!" She smiled at me. I could see the girls in the back hiding Sana. They all moved out of the way and i saw Sana right in front of me. 

Her outfit was simple but it she was pulling it off. "Sa-Sana...You look absolutely beautiful"

I could see her blush at my comment. The girls pushed Sana out. "HAVE FUN" Chaeyoung screamed at us. "Be safe!" Jihyo said after. "SANA! I put a condom in your purse!" Nayeon said and made the rest laugh.

I could see Sana's face turning red. "U-um....Lets head out shall we?" I nodded at what Sana said.

I opened the passenger door for Sana, She smiled at me and went inside the car. I quickly went to the driver seat. I started the car which made Sana startled. "This is a very nice car."  She commented. "Thank you very much" I replied back.

We just started driving and i asked her "So why are your members so excited for this date?" She Looked at me and said "I will explain it"

Sana Pov

*Previous night 

I was so excited that i had to tell someone. I went downstairs and saw everyone (Except Bts because they were at the studio).

"Um...Ladies..." They all looked at me. "Y/n......Just asked me on....a.....date..." They all paused for about 5 seconds. "EEEEEEEEEEEEE" They all screamed. "W-Why are you guys screaming?!?!" I asked them.

"FINALLY SANA! YOU CAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Tzuyu said. "This....This is a big moment Sana!" Mina said after. 

"We all can help you!" Jihyo said after. 

*Morning 

I was still sleeping in bed when i felt someone pushing my shoulder. "Wakey Wakey Sana..." Someone said in a sweet tone voice. I replied "No...Its so early..." 

"I told you she would not wake up" I could hear chaeyoung say. 

Suddenly Someone jumped on. "WAKE UP UNNIE!" Chaeyoung screamed super loud while slapping my back. I could hear the others giggling.

"OK. MY GOODNESS!" I pushed Chaeyoung off me and she started to laugh.I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone. 

"Oh...i got a text from him. He will pick me up at 12:30" I looked at them. "What time is it?" 

Tzuyu replied "It's currently 12:00" 

"Oh...........WAIT WHAT?!?!" I quickly went to bathroom to brush my teeth.  After i finished i went back inside into my room and saw the girls prepared with my makeup. They sat me down on the floor and put make up on me. They also fixed my hair for me because it was still messy. 

"So Sana we will pick out your outfit for you!" Momo said to me "But... What if...Wai-" 

Dahyun cut me "No buts, No ifs, No coconuts!" 

"Fine...." I said to them. I could see them pulling out a dress. "Maybe this one?" Nayeon said. "No, no. Thats too ugly" Tzuyu said. It took them about 10 minutes until they picked a outfit for me.

It was a yellow long sleeve shirt and pink shorts. It was very simple but i liked it. Soon after we heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs to the door. 

Y/n pov

*Back in the car

"And that's where you came and picked me up." Sana said to me. 

"Wow, Anyways...Were here!" I pulled in the parking lot and parked. We both exited the car and closed the door. I went to the trunk and opened it. I grabbed the basket, blanket, and basketball. I closed the trunk and saw Sana who found a good spot in the shade. 

We saw people walking by and kids playing in the playground. I placed the blanket on the grass neatly as i could and placed the basket in the center. I opened the basket and grabbed out some food. 

"Wow! T-These look amazing!" Sana looked excited. "I didn't know you could cook!" 

"Well, i need to learn so i can cook for myself....And for you in the future" I gave a smile after i said that and saw her blush at my cheesy words. 

We ate and talked about life. We finished eating and we cleaned up. After we finished cleaning i asked her "Are you good at basketball" 

I could see her looking confused. "I am horrible at basketball..." 

"Well then, Lets go play basketball!" I pointed at the basketball court. 

"Oh dear..." Sana said

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hoy yeah. Hopefully this chapt was good.