19: Feel Special

*6 months later

*Author POV

You and Jennie has developed a relationship. You guys see each other very often. You like her but you don't want to admit your feelings.

Your relationship with BTS and Twice has faded a little, as you are avoiding them because of Sana. Jimin will call you about once every month to check up on you and updates on the gang. He told you that Twice recently finished their comeback and will soon be performing live in Seoul. Jimin said that he will get you a ticket to their concert already knowing your answer, but surprisingly you agreed. Jimin was shocked, He then text you the details on the location and date.

Sana broke up with Mark because their relationship wasn't developing. Sana is in pain without you, still showing a bubbly and happiness side towards Twice and BTS, but deep inside she is hurting, she is dying to see you, she needs your comfort, your hugs, and your love. She is still hoping to see you one more time before you avoid her forever...

*Y/n POV

*Notification ring

You woke up from a text notification, still early in the morning. Reaching over to your nightstand, unplugging the charger. You saw the id name, Jennie, she has texted you which made you smile. Opening it up, your smile was fading.

"Y/n... These past few months you were an amazing friend, i wished this would've continued but... i need to go to America for a new job..." Tears were falling from your eyes towards your cheeks "Also the reason why i haven't told you that i was leaving was because i knew you would try to stop me from leaving. So when you read this this, I'm currently on the plane or i already arrived at America. Goodbye Y/n...I'm sorry...

The loud bang of your floor by dropping your phone woke snowball up. "Why...." Sitting at the edge of your bed, You took a deep breath and stood up towards the bathroom to do your morning routine.

*6 pm

I was sitting on the couch the whole day, still crying from what happened earlier. You looked at your phone and noticed Jimin texted you!

"Hey man, concert starts at 7. Meet us around the back of the building" You almost forgot about Twice's concert. You only got 1 hour to get ready, so you quickly got off the couch and headed to your room.

*6:50 pm

You went to the back of building to see BTS waiting for you.

"Yo Y/n! Long time no see!" Jin coming over to you, doing a handshake.

"Love the outfit by the way" Jin complimented on your outfit