7: 2019

* You graduated from Harvard University and got a Doctors Degree. You also made good friends with a guy name Jackson who was in your classes. You eventually became best friends with him.  You just moved to Korea recently because you got a job offer there. Jackson was very sad you had to move but he also understood why you had to move. What you didn't know was that your group of friends you grew up with became k-pop idols and now are called Bts. You also didn't know that Sana and her friends became k-pop idols as well and are called Twice. You don't listen to k-pop so that's why you didn't know. You moved to a fancy house in a neighborhood where rich people live(lmao) and you also had a Husky named Snowball

*Present

Y/n Pov

"It's so boring!" I said to Snowball. He just looked at me confused. "Would you like to go outside Snowball?" I asked him. He started to jump up and down, he came over and jumped on me. "OKAY, OKAY SNOWBALL!" I laughed as he started to lick my face. I grabbed the dog leash and collar and put it around his neck. I opened the door and immediately Snowball pulled me outside. "Slow down snowball! Dang dog..." As i closed the door. We walked on the sidewalk and from a little distance, I saw a beautiful and tall lady with her little dog walking by us. I looked at her face. She seemed so familiar. She looked at me and started to scream which startled me. I thought it was because she liked snowball but she suddenly hugged me.  

"Y/N!!!" She said while hugging me."Um...Excuse me mam but i don't know who you are..."

She looked at me with a confused look. "Omg...You've gotten so handsome! I would be dating you if i wasn't dating Jungkook." That name she said popped in my head. I examined her face a little more and realized who it was.

"TZUYU?!?!" I said as i was suprised. "Yes Y/n! It's me!" I hugged her back and said "Tzuyu! Um... why are you here in Korea? " She looked at me confused again. "Dude, I'm a K-pop idol. From Twice!" This time i looked at her confused. "Pabo! You really don't know who Twice is?!?!" I shook my head. "Well then, come meet them!" She pulled me while i was pulling Snowball who was sniffing the little dog's butt. She took me to a house that was two houses away from mines.

"This is where me and my group stays!" I looked at her and smiled

"This is where me and my group stays!" I looked at her and smiled. She opened the door and gestured me to come in. I went inside and...

"Y/N!?!?!?!" I saw 7 girls and 7 boys sitting on the couch yelling my name. "O...m....g.." I said. I saw their faces surprised and shocked to see me. I was also shocked myself when i saw everyone of my friends from school. I saw Rm, Jin, Jhope, Suga, Jimin, V, and jungkook. I look over at the other side and saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, Mina, Momo, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo. I felt my eyes tearing up. They all came and hugged me. Tzuyu also joined the hug. Eventually we stopped and they all looked at me. They started to attack me with questions.

"OMG YOUR SO HANDSOME NOW!" Naeyeon screamed. "Hey im right here dude" Suga said. "How have you been!" Dahyun asked "Yeah we really missed you bro" Rm said. We all went to the couches and i explained that i went to Harvard without telling them, graduated and got a very good paying job in Korea. Then they all explained how they became K-pop idols after high school and got very famous. Then we heard someone coming from upstairs.

"Hey, can ya'll keep it down. I'm trying to sle-" She stopped when she saw me. I saw her face and knew who she was immediately. "Y-Y/n..." I saw her tearing up. "Hello...Sana" I gave her a smile. She stood at the bottom steps, frozen and shocked. The girls and guys went outside. Jin said "We will give you guys some privacy" and closed the door. Sana came up to me slowly as i stood up from the couch. She was right in front of me. She busted out crying on my chest and started to hit me. I hugged her and also started to cry a little. 

"Y/N! I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU... WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME" She said while crying out loud. "I'm so sorry Sana..." I said while patting her back. "IT'S......BEEN.....So....long...." She cried out. "Don't worry Sana, I'm here now. I won't leave you anymore." Suddenly she kissed me and pulled me upstairs to her room. She closed the door and pushed me on the bed. 

"You...have a lot of explaining to do...."