5: The Letter

Dear Sana

     I've never stopped thinking about you. I've always dream that me and you were going to make a family and live together and i will always dream of that. I wish that you will find a good relationship other than me. I wish that you will love that person as i much as i love you...                  

I always think about our memories together, like that one time you dropped you're ice cream and i had to buy you another one or else you were gonna cry. Man you were 17 year's old, why would you cry over ice cream? Or that one time that it was thundering and you told me to come over because no one was in the house. Or that other time where we played truth and dare, we made Jimin kiss Dahyun.

I always think about what could've been if i confessed first. What would have we been? I just wish i could see the different realities. Wow, i can't believe we are gonna go to college. I'm planning to become a doctor. I wonder what you wanted to major in. Oh well. 

Anyways, I think that yesterday will be the last day you'll see me ever again because i got accepted at Harvard and they want me by next week. So i have to leave tonight the time that i am writing this. I have one thing left to say, I Love You and i always will. And don't forget our promise we made in middle school. Because i will remember it and come for you.

                                              From you're dearest best friend,

                                                                                                                                                                                           Y/n Li