My Little Katy

I was such an innocent soul until Junior Myer came and ruin it all. At the beginning at my senior year at high school I had a big crush on this asshole junior I thought he was better, at least better than the other assholes I let him into my heart ,my home and now he have ruined my life.

"Take a deep breath" I hear the doctor say as if it's that easy. I'm about to deliver a baby, not just any baby but my baby.

" I can't wait to see what she look likes" my sister beams. If only she knew I don't want a thing to do with it, because I hate her father so bad.

" Now miss Linton I'm going to want you to cooperate with us ok" the nurse say to me.

" Ok" I say knowing that I won't do a shit.

" Now listen to me your going to push when you feel the pain coming" the nurse says.

" Roger that" I say. I never thought that I would be in this position sweating away like hell trying to obey orders given by the nurse.
" Push!" They all say in unison. I push has hard as I can hoping and praying that I don't push too hard but hopefully I didn't because at that same moment I delivered my baby on the eleventh of July at age sixteen.

_______________________________________
I'm on a bus to Florida with my new born baby trying to run from my fears; of seeing his ugly face again after what he did to me.