Temptation

A couple months ago...

Teenagers linger along the lawn of the mansion that I'm approaching. I was invited by one the member of the quiz  
club that I joined a few weeks aback I think her name is Amanda or something like that. I enter the house through the front door passing dancing bodies with there swear glistening in the moonlight.

It's a welcoming party for us who started senior year. Everyone is here I would be a fool not to attend. I was standing in the far corner of the room while a group of drunken teenagers were cheering a boy downing down a bottle of vodka he was so happy when he won, he was fist bumping his friends and rejoicing. He was jumping around until he saw me, we locked eyes for a moment until he disappear in the crowd. Moments later I see him coming towards me with a red cup in hand, up close he is so handsome. He's dressed in a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans and a timberland. The music fades away as his voice is the only thing I can hear.

"Hey Katy you want a drinks" he asks me smirking. " I would love that but I got strict rules to be back home sober " I answer him honestly.
"Ah I see, you got some of those parents" he ask. I take the time to study his physique closely he has his blonde  hair in a messy man bun and beautiful plump lips.

From that moment on we bonded.
He was my first everything it's not like I'm a girl who no one notices but I never had the thought of having a boyfriend . I was actually well known at school a couple of my peers ask me out but I always refused and they always compliment me on how pretty I am and stuff but those never once fazed me until him. I trusted him with my life until he betrayed me.

That Friday night after we went to his sister's wedding he said he wanted to show me something and I was naive enough to believe him. We had forceful sex that night because I was afraid and I tried to stop him but he would not stop until he took my innocence. He left me in his sister's guess room that night I had to walk home with blood stain on my white off the shoulder dress. My sister knew what happened  the minute I walked through the door crying. She was so angry, she asks me a million questions and I answered her honestly. She called the police and reported a sexual assault.  Junior's parents threatened me to drop the case but we didn't so when there son got kicked out of school and probation they blamed me and called me a cheap lying whore.

When I went back to school everyone hated me because I got the captain of the basketball team kicked out of school.  He even lied and tell his friend that I forced myself on to him. I thought that the rumours will soon fade away along with the crude remarks case out towards me but it only got worse when I missed my period.  They teased me and stone my house any chance they had.

But what hurt me the most was that I was only a bet to junior