Sweet But Physcho

"So where's the baby father?"

We are currently at a fast food restaurant in the middle of town called 'Tom' s kitchen'. Shajay insisted that I should eat something to cheer me up. So here we are now seated facing each other with Shajay holding Kat across his chest while she tugs at   the V-neck of his Hanes t-shirt.

"He's a manipulative asshole"he tenses at my remark. Stuffing my mouth with a potato wedge. I ordered French fried potato wedges and barbeque thighs with a coke while Shajay ordered a fish burger and French fries with a vanilla milkshake.

"I guess you have a good reason for calling him an asshole?"he raised a brow "but you should be glad for your daughter" he finishes.

"I guess but he put me through a lot of things that I wasn't ready to face and I'm remorseful about it" I say through clenched jaw.

"So that means he doesn't help you financially, then? He asks looking curious.

"Your a nosey fucker. You know that " I accuse gaining a smirk " And to answer you question. No, he doesn't help me"

"What about his parents?" He plays with the baby.

" They hate my guts"

"But why....hes the one who they should hate, he got you pregnant for God sake" he seems angry about the idea of them hating me.

"Yea, but I ruined there son's good little reputation " rolling my eyes at the end of my sarcasm.

"That's unfair they are being very biased taking their sons side even though he's the one who fucked you up" well I guess its just life. 

"Hey I  dont wanna talk about it" bringing things from my past just stir up my anger more than it already is.

"Ok then sorry " he apologizes. "No need for apologies" stopping him from feeling bad about it.

After a few moments of eating silently Shajay suggested we play a game of twenty question where we ask each other twenty questions with honest answers.  We are far in the game learning that is favourite colour is green, is favourite food is spaghetti and meatballs and that he does watch movie if it isnt action movie and his favourite and only cartoon that he watches is Avatar.

"So my turn" he tells me.

"Ok go ahead"

"Who was your first kiss?" Placing his left hand on his cheek and listening attentively. I shift uncomfortably in my seat before answering.

"A girl from 7th grade named kylie" he was shocked by my confession.

"So your a lesbian. I should have known how you never once try to check out my handsome features" I snort at the end of remark while he just smirk.

"Butt head, get over yourself your one ugly dude,and I'm not lesbian kylie was playing truth or dare with her friends and that's  how it happened" feeling angry about how Kylie stole my first kiss.

"So your telling me that a girl stole your first kiss"sitting up in his seat finding amusement in my confession.

"Yes Columbus " I say with a blank expression.

"Why the name calling though "he pouts.

"Shut up!"I  slap his arm

"My turn the same question goes for you"

"My mom"

"What ?"

"Im telling you that my mom stole my first kiss" he sulk in his seat afterwards.

"Really" I ask sincerely

A burst of laughter erupts from in front of me. Clutching his abdomen trying to control his laughter.

"You should have seen your face!"he shouts drawing too much attention on our table.

Oh she's  sweet but a physco

His iPhone 6 start to ring in his pants pocket. Retrieving the phone from his pocket he scans the callers ID before answering.

"Hey mom"he starts off saying but his forehead creases after a moment of listening to the caller  "what!?" He exclaim "Im on my way" he ends the call.

"What's wrong?"I ask worriedly

"My mother had an allergic reaction and his now heading to the hospital" he says jumping on his feet and grabbing his wallet from his pocket to pay for our meal I dont bother to argue about me paying for my own meal because I'm too concerned about his mom wellbeing.  Even if I'm just knowing him a feel bad for his mother.

Positioning my baby in my arms I gently rise from my seat and follow Shajay out to his shiny new Audi. After sliding in the back seat with Kat he speedily reverse out of the parking spot and head on to the main road.

"So when is our first tracks training going to start?" I ask trying to distract him.

"Are you fucking serious right now!" He shouts on top of his voice startling the baby .

"Dont you dare shout at me not because I'm in your car doesnt mean I wont put you in your place!" I shout back .

He makes a throaty laugh. Then what he say next takes me by surprise. He rolls over to the side of the road and stop the car.

"Get the fuck out!" He points to the car door.

"Are you serious right now" I bark at him "I am carrying a one month old  baby and night is rushing in and its gonna be chilly "I tell him

"Well that's not my problem" he sigh "get out!" . Removing myself from the car and slamming the door shut he gives me one last look before speeding off down the road.

Fucking physco how could he leave me here with a new born baby. I should have known.

On the street that Shajay left me was deserted and lonely I was the only one on the road with a sleeping baby. I was a bit scared and due to the fact that I'm phoneless and tired makes things worst. It took my awhile to reach the main road where the public transportation are. And when I finally got on a bus I had to stand because none of the gentlemen were kind enough to offer me a seat, so i had to give an old lady looking about being in her sixties my baby to hold while i stand.

After a long and uncomfortable ride I finally make it to my veranda. I was quite sore and pained up due to how i had to walk another fifteen minutes because the bus unloaded at the bus terminal which is a block away.

Opening my door I spot the twins on the couch eating pizza.

"Why are looking so sweaty and grumpy"Jashawn the one with the birth mark on his nose asks.

"I dont and wont talk about it"I say through clenched teeths.

When I head to my room I take a quick shower and tidy kat who as woken up earlier . Lieing on my back with Kat on my stomach I think about how Shajay mom is doing and how stupid I was to easily trust someone.