Prologue|

I look around the room, my posture stiff and formal.

"Come on son, why are you so stiff?" Dad teases, I sent him a small side eye and his smile only widens.

"No need to be nervous, you know most of these investors already." He comforts, patting my back gently.

"Yeah but most isn't all." He lets out a small chuckle.

"You wanted to come but if you want to leave early I'll make a excuse for you." He smiles and pats my back one more time before leaving to go greet someone that had walk in.  My eyes look around at the people that my dad had just greet.  Quickly recognizing that it was the Yoon family, Jun, MJ and Seo sticking out as giants.  I hear my dad gasp, peaking my attention.

"God I haven't seen you since you were a baby!" He brings a girl into a hug, she pats him gently.  I could see her face because of how tall my dad was.

"Nice to see you to Mr. Newman." My heart skips a beat at the soft monotone voice.

"What did I say about calling me that?"  My dad steps back from the hug and I'm able to see her face.  My eyes widening.

It was like everything went into slow motion, her lips slowly curving into a small grin and her eyes fluttering.  My eyes trail down her body, the silky gown fitting loosely around her body.  Her hair up in a gentle ponytail, a flush look to her cheeks.  Her features popped out to me despite not having m