031|

Ji

"You have 5 meetings today, they're at 10, 12, 15, 17, 20." Lucas says, as we enter my office.

"Coffee." I murmur, sitting down. He nods and hurries off, I grab the stack of papers. Reading and signing contract if I thought they were worthy. It only takes an hour before my door is knocked on and Jun and MJ walk in,

"Ah dear sister, always busy." Jun teases, walking up to the desk.

"As you should be as well." I respond, MJ sits down on the couch and crosses his legs.

"I saw some couple fucking in one of the conference room." MJ mentions, I pause and look up.

"Oh yeah they we really getting at it." Jun comments, sitting down. I press the intercoms and Lucas rushes in,

"Get all the conference rooms clean and sanitized." I demand, he looks at me weird.

"Ok." He answers, running out. I return to the papers,

"Anyway—" I stand up and throw down two folders on the coffee tables.

"The stocks for the year and expenses." I explain, they quickly grab it and scan through the numbers.

"Woah....we went up by 25%." MJ whispers, I nod and lean on the front of my desk.

"Aside for the small drop when Newman's executives were unsure of the contract we have grown larger." I add, Jun flips the pages before setting it down.

"Ok real talk, how much do you guys want this year?" Jun asks, smiling at us. MJ close it and sets it down,

"I'm fine with the usual, there's no need to give me more." MJ says, I run my hand through my hair.

"0%." I answer, Jun sighs and looks at me.

"It's final hit the 0 mark." MJ mumbles,

"Jay, I don't feel right not giving you a share when you helped the company practically stand." Jun argues,

"Then send my share to charities and shelters." I counter,

"Jay. They already refuse anything over 10 million." MJ insist, I exhale and cross my arms over my chest.

"Fine. I'll take equal share." I mutter, Jun and MJ high-five.

"Heheh thanks angel." MJ says, standing up and walking over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Much appreciated." Jun says, walking over and kissing me in the forehead.

"Nerds. Get out of here." I push them playfully towards the door, they laugh and wave goodbye before the door closes.

I can't believe I'm related to them

I step out of my car and walk towards the door, locking my door in the process.

"Miss Yoon, nice to see you again." George greets, I nod at him and send him a small grin.

"I'll see you later." I respond, George smiles and nods. I walk into the elevator and tap my foot patiently against the marble,

"I heard she's the most powerful women in the world." I hear a women whisper from behind me,

"I heard she's ruthless, firing people left and right." Another responds, the elevator dings and the women gasp.

"Darn, we missed our stop." I step out the elevator and walk towards the office,

"M-Miss Yoon! You look better!" Christy exclaims, I stop and turn to her.

"Yes, I just had the cold, nothin' serious." I greet, she nods and smiles at me. I wave softly before entering Alec's office,

"Yes that be necessary, the papers need to be sign by both CEOs if possible." Alec's voice booms in the office, I take a step forward and was lifted up by my arms.

"Mr. Newman did not give you permission to step forward." A big gruff guy says, I exhale and stare at the man boredly.

"DAMIEN! LET HER G—." The man laid flat on his stomach before Alec could finish his sentence,

"Always happens." I mumble, fixing my blazer. Alec hurries to my side and looks at me worriedly,

"Are you hurt? Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asks frantically, lifting my chin.

"I'm fine love." I respond, grabbing his hand. He looks down with furrow brows,

"When did you get security?" I ask, glancing at the groaning man on the floor.

"My dad has sent him when he found out we were kidnapped." Alec explains, sighing and returning to examine me for injuries.

"Really I'm fine." I assure, pull him down by the tie.  His breath hitches,

"I thought I would drop by before headin' home." I whisper, he smiles and places his lips into mine.  It was short and passionate, he pulls me closer and I move my arms around his neck.

"God I missed you." He mumbles as we pull apart, I let out a small laugh.

"You saw me 13 hours ago." I say, he pouts slightly.

"That isn't enough." He whines, I smile up to him and pull out.

"Oh shush, you wouldn't even let me get out of bed today." I argue, he huffs before turning to the still groaning man.

"And you, don't EVER attack her again." Alec growls, the man slowly stands up and nods.

"Go to Miss Wright and see if you're ok." Alec commands, the man walks out without another word.

"Now since you've seen me, I'll go." I say, Alec growls and pulls me flush against his chest.

"Not happening darling." He responds, stuffing his face into my neck.  I exhale and relax in his hold, feeling his lips brush against my collarbone.

"You smell like coffee." He muffles, leaving sweet kisses on my neck.

"Don't get all creepy on me now." I murmur, he lets out a soft laughs.  My arm moves to his upper torso, hugging him comfortably.

"I could just fall asleep in your arms." He mumbles, snuggling closer.

"Hey hey, you need to finish work." I say, pulling out to look at his face.  He frowns,

"Fine." He grumbles, letting go and going to his desk.  I take a seat on the couch and pull out the book from my bag, flipping it open and leaning more into the cushion as my surroundings start to shut out.

"And then cuddles?"