033|

Ji

"What the hell do you mean he wants to take it to court?!" Seo exclaims, I rub my temple.

"Minny said that he doesn't think the bloke deserves to be killed." I say,

"He was about to get raped damnit!" Seo yells in a hush tone, trying not to wake up MJ in the other room.

"Uncle.." I murmur, he sighs.

"I know you won't go against his word." Seo grumbles, the door open and Alec comes in with William.

"Did you get it?" I ask, William nods and hands me the papers.  I flip through it scan the words,

I knew it

"Jay....I'm sorry.." William whispers, tears were pricking at my eyes but my anger wasn't going to let it fall.  I threw the papers at the wall.

"What is it Will?" Seo asks, worry consuming his expressions.

"Jay asked....." He looks at me before continuing,

"Jay asked me to run a rape kit on MJ and it came back positive with DNA." My legs give out and Alec comes quick to catch me.

"P.....Positive..?" Seo stutters, wide eyed.

"How'd you know?" Alec asks, holding my waist tightly,

"I just took precautions." I explain,

"Jay if you do it now, there isn't a possibility he'd escape." William mentions,

"Until I tell Minny that he was raped......I'm not goin to do anythin but get a lawyer." I finalize, a tear slipping from my eye. I quickly wipe it away,

"I need fresh air." I mumble, pushing Alec away and walking out.

Walking onto the balcony and lean on the ledge, looking out to the city.

"Angel...?" MJ voice was strong and steady, like it always is but yesterday....yesterday I saw glimpses of the boy that shattered when he saw our parents on the floor, bleeding, dying.

He walks up beside me, fists clench.

"You're suppose to be restin'." I murmur, avoiding eye contact.

I've disappointed you...

"I know but I can't stand watching you slowly lose yourself." He says,

"Min-Jun.." He stiffen at the name, I rarely used his full name.

"He—Tobias...."

"I know....I know he raped me." His voice cracks, the tears rolling down my cheek. I didn't want to know how he found out, it was already hard enough to imagine.

"Angel.....don't kill him." He whispers, placing his hand on top of mine.

"He's not worth it." He squeezes my hand for reassurance,

"MJ!" He sighs and places a kiss on my temple before walking back inside. My hands going to my hairs and pulling at it by the root, I let out a sarcastic laugh, trying to cover the sob that came out.  It quickly get covered by the rumble of the sky,

And for once my mind runs blank, empty, mindless.  It only takes a few seconds before droplets are pouring down on my exposed skin, it burns like acid at first until I slowly become numb to it.  The rain masking the tears running down my face and the thunder covering my whimpers and soft groans of agony.

I can jump, the building is tall enough....

"No. Stop." I continuously hit my head with my fists, those thoughts were dangerous especially in the building with my family and lover.  It quickly disappears as the real worry invades my brain,

Were we going to win the case?  There was a slim possibility that Tobias would win but there's always a possibility.  Would the judge dismissed the case because it came from a man?

"God sweetheart!" Alec pulls me out, I look over to him.  He stood at his balcony door way, umbrella in hand.

"It's raining and freezing!" He yells, rushing over to me.  The umbrella covers the rain but for the amount of time I was out here, I was already soaked head to toe.

"Come on, lets go inside." Alec ushers, leadings me inside.  He shakes off the umbrella before closing it and then closing the door,

"Stay here, I'll get new clothes." He says, smiling at me and running up the stairs, skipping three steps at a time. The elevator dings, catching my attention.  Mark instantly going for his gun and pointing it at the doors,

"I'll deal with it later," Jun appears from the other side of the door and Mark relaxes, putting his gun away.

"NO!  I TOLD YOU I'LL DEAL WITH IT LATER!" Jun yells, MJ and Seo peak their heads out from the kitchen.  MJ holding his cookie with his mouth and Seo slowly biting a piece off his.

"Was there a need to yell." I utter, my cold eyes connecting with his.  I visually see him shiver and he sends me a sheepish smile,

"Ji!  Baby!  Can you come up here?" Alec yells from his bedroom,

"MJ!" Jun says, rushing over to him.

I walks up the stairs slowly, making a turn towards Alec's bedroom.

"Yes love?" I ask, walking in.  He snaps around with two pairs of pants and smiles,

"I didn't know which one would fit you so I need you to try it on." He says, handing me them gently. I nod and put them down on the bed, going to pull down my pants.  Alec's breath hitches before he turns around and looks away.

"You're cute..." I whisper, going to pull the first pair on.

"I think you mean hot, sexy, maybe even scrumptious." He flirts, keeping his eyes locked onto the wall in front of him.

"I prefer the adjectives handsome, sculpted, maybe even gorgeous." I say back, nearly repeating what he had said.  I pull on the large T-shirt sitting on the chair in the corner and I look over to him.  His ears wearing a warm red color, I let out a small chuckle.

"Are you perhaps....blushin?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his torso; his backside against my front.

"N-No." He stutters, my genuine laugh is muffled as my face is buried into his back.

Maybe I've always been more comfortable in chaos