018|

Ji

I pick up a vase and look at it, determining the price.

"Jay." MJ says, I snarl and throw it at the wall.

"Bloody son of a bitch." I mumble, going for another glass.

"Stop." Alec demands, grabbing my wrist.  I look up at him, my jaw clench.

"Corey, who is it?" Van asks, walking into the room carefully.  My eyes snap to Corey, he looks away, scared.  I rip my arm out of Alec's and return to throwing things.

"Stop it." Alec growls, wrapping me in his arms.  I fighting against his grip,

"Let me go." I grit, struggling to get out of his hold.

"Corey." Jun repeats sternly, Corey turns to him.  He takes in a deep breath,

"Grey Stone." I let out a aggravating groan, my body starting to shake in anger.

"Who?" MJ asks, confused eyes. I elbow Alec and he grunts but his grip remains tight,

"Let me go." I repeat, Alec starts to struggle to hold me in place.

"Not until you calm down." He whispers into my ear, regaining his grip.  I fight a little more and then stop, my brain processing the information.

I'll kill him.

"Are you calm?" Alec says, looking down at me.  I nod, he lets go slowly; afraid I might snap again.

"Leave." I command, looking at Corey.  He was about to protest but he lets out a breath and leaves, slamming the door behind him.

"I suggest you take seats." I murmur, the guys look at each other concerned and confused while sitting down on the couch.  Alec refusing to leave my side, picks up my desk and leans against the front.  I let out a shaky breath,

"Grey Stone is the one who kidnapped me," Their eyes snap to me,

"You mean the one that..." Elias starts, I nod.

"He's the one who turned me into a killer, the one who used me as a weapon," I close my eyes, reliving the scenes silently.

"Stone is the leader of the organization named GSA, he finds kids that have potential and strip them from their homes.  I was one of his unfortunate 'toys', risin' to the top, quickly and quietly." I inhale, shaking slightly.

"Angel......." MJ stops,

"No.  You guys have the right to know," I answer, opening my eyes.

"I was his number one, the best in his standards.  He found that as a advantage for his clients, only used me with high tier targets, the harder ones. It was easier and faster that way.  There was this one night where he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me onto his....." I gulp and shake my head slightly.

"His bed." I say, the guys instantly stood up.

"Did he touch you?!" Jun exclaims, I suck in a breath at those words.

"Ji Choo Yoon! Did. He. Fucking. Touch. You?!" MJ insist, fists clench.

"No." I lie, the guys relax but they stay stiff.

"He started to control me in other ways, tellin me if I didn't follow his rules he'd come back and take Jun and MJ, I didn't want that. I didn't want you guys to become cold hearted killers, that's not what a person should be. So I followed, I followed to the smallest details. Killing people, innocent, pure people that had happen to gotten on the bad side of someone rich," I bring my hands to my head, tugging on the root of my hair.

"I killed kids, parents, grandparents, friends. And I thought that I had escaped after comin back home but he always knew where I was and what I was doin. He threaten to slaughter everyone I loved if I even thought about rebellin. Senior year of high school, I came back like nothin happened but I knew you guys knew I was leavin in the middle of the night for jobs. It never stopped until now." I finish, looking up.

"Now? What do you mean now?" Van asks, I exhale.

"He sent me a folder, my retirement note in it." I look at Alec and he had a hard expression on, conflicted.

"He didn't need me anymore and Soldier 007 was put to rest." The guys look at me, a murderous look flashing in their eyes.

"Fucking bastard didn't even call you by your names, fucking gave you numbers!  NUMBER!" Jun retorts,

"Did Corey find where he was?" MJ asks, loosening his tie. Everyone in this room was ready to murder, you could tell, the tension, the glaring dagger pointed at no one in specific.

"No." I answer, MJ and Jun making a bee line for the door.

"COREY FURGIN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Jun yells, walking out with MJ close behind him. Van and Elias stay looking at me, scowling.

"I understand if you want to leave." I state, looking at the two. Their expression change quickly, softening.

"No no, that scowl wasn't for you." Elias corrects, slight guilt in both their eyes.

"We— the situation is just plain....INSANE!" Van exclaims before sighing,

"Since your brothers are clearly not in the right mind to ask you.....are you ok Jay?" Van asks, his childlike eyes returning. I sigh,

"If I gave you an answer now, it would be a lie. Lyin is that the last things I want to do right now." I respond, leaning back. They snort,

"Jay, we're all fucked up. It doesn't matter what happened or what will happen, we will stay by your side, just like you did with us. We will help the fight you battle, you are our family." Van says, I look at the two and give them a small soft grin.

"Now we are going to go and save Corey from your blood thirst brothers." Van adds before leaving with Elias. I turn to Alec,

"You know where he is." Alec declares, looking at me.  His eyes clouded by anger,

"Ji, tell me where Stone is." He commands, glaring at me.

He's calling me by my real name more often now....

"No." I say, glaring at him back.

"I swear on our children that if you don't give me the damn address I will make sure you never leave this fucking house again." He threatens, my jaw clench. My eye twitches in stubbornness,

"I'm not givin you the bloody location." I say, unfazed of the threat. Alec grabs me by the arms and slams me into a wall,

"Give me the damn location." He growls, his grip straining my shoulder.

"No." I grit, he gets closer to my face.

"WHY NOT?" He yells, breathing heavily.

"Because anger makes you stupid and stupid gets you killed."