¢нαρтєя 4

REBEKAH MIKAELSON IS HAVING THE BEST TIME of her life, babysitting her beautiful niece. This was all she wanted... to live a normal life, and she is never bored.

Her little niece is showing her wonders every day. The baby girl never ceases to surprise her aunt. Though Rebekah doesn't have much experience with babies, she knows her niece is different from other children. Pretty sure, a kid of that age can't select their own dresses.

It's like the little love understands what the other person talks about, and she expresses her feelings very well. Even an outsider can know the meaning behind it if he will look hard enough.

xxXxx

"Hello, my lovely Hope. What are you looking at?" my aunt's voice sounded near me.

"Looking at the wooden Knight again, are we?" she cooed, coming near my cradle, "I still don't understand why you like it so much. Do you ever not keep it aside?"

"Then you will all probably die," I blubbered.

"How about we go outside today? There's a park mile ahead. You will get to meet other children. What do you think?" She asked, not really understanding my talk...Like always.

"Yes, yes please," I said happily clapping my hands and legs with a huge shit-eating grin.

"You like that, don't you?" She cooed, smiling at me.

I haven't been out in like forever. I could really use some fresh air and see some new faces.

The rhymes and kids' programs on the laptop have started to drive me insane. Most of the time, I would sleep. Other times I would let my Aunt Bekah do my makeup. She really started seeing me as her own Barbie doll.

"What about this?" I shook my head.

"This?" No

"Oh! This is perfect," Nah.

"How about this? Perfect for the weather" Alright.

"Great," Aunt Bekah chirped when she heard my agreement. She then started dressing me up.

"There you go. Your wooden Knight," she said, setting it on me and strapped me in the back seat.