¢нαρтєя 16

BEING A BABY SUCKS! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

I don't know what's going on in the house or, what my parents are planning? Nor do I know who gets invited into the house, and mainly, how the course of the future is changing.

I would've had a migraine with all the tension and thinking if I weren't a Tribrid. I have to strain my hearing and listen to passing comments, the family whisper to each other, and then make out a story with them. And the worst thing...the worst thing is I can't even swear out loud for the love of Merlin.

However, today was a little different. There was a lot of shouting in the compound today. Normally, if they had Freya over, then mom and Jackson would've taken me to the bayou. But, today, my mother asked my father that she wants to stay over and be involved in the plan along with Jackson. And since they won't trust me with anyone other than themselves, my parents decided to keep me in the compound with two trusted people, guarding my nursery upstairs. Who also happens to be my favorite couple in the show, Aiden ad Josh.

And the two were the worst babysitters I ever had the pleasure of meeting. They looked so out of place that I had to laugh at their antics, they tried, to keep me occupied with.

As soon as the shouting started, Josh looked at me panic clear in his wide eyes, "You are not going to cry now, are you?" he whispered at me, "Please don't cry. Or, your dad will have my head." At that, I giggled.

Why is he so cute?

"Josh!" Aiden reprimanded, disapproving of his boyfriend's words.

"I mean, I mean, he is gonna be really angry at me," Josh corrected, fumbling over the words. "He might even rip my heart out," he muttered under his breath.

"You are so bad at this," Aiden declared with a sigh, as he took me into his arms after he pecked his boyfriend on his cheek. "Don't listen to him, Hope. How about we do something fun to keep you distracted until the argument is completed downstairs."

"Tell me, what toys do you play with," Aiden muttered, placing me on the floor, gently. "Josh, get those toys, will you?" the hybrid requested his vampire boyfriend, as he looked over the pile.

As he got them, I only took three. The Wooden Knight, The Wolf, and the Bunny.

"Dada," I said, taking the knight, "Jacky," I muttered, holding the wolf, "Eli," and with that, I took the blue bunny.

"Oh!" Josh breathed out, "You can talk...already?" the newbie vampire said, sitting next to me, "Try to be less cunning than Klaus in the future, princess," the vampire urged, and I giggled again.