¢нαρтєя 6

IT WAS TO A FAMILIAR VOICE I BLINKED MY EYES OPEN TO. "Is she waking up?"

I absolutely have no idea when I slept. I remember playing with my supposed parents.

My mom asked my father to promise her that he will always protect me, no matter what, and he did. I was then playing in my dad's arms, after that I have no idea.

"I am surprised she is awake for as long as she was. She usually falls asleep around one." I heard Bekah say. I yawned and stretched my muscles a little. I then looked around to see I fell asleep on my Dad, all while. I cooed, seeing him, to which he grinned. I suddenly felt hungry, and I called the only name that fed me for the past 9 months.

"Be...ah."

"Did ...did she just say her first words?" I heard my mother say beside me.

"Yeah, she just spoke them this morning. I have been trying to get her to speak from the past 9 months, and she finally decided to say it on Christmas," Bekah said, smiling.

"I missed so much," my mom said, remorsefully.

"Aw! It wasn't your fault!" I tried to say, but knowing it will be gibberish, I took hold of her hand in comfort.

"There are still a lot of first you can see Hayley," Bekah said, squeezing my mom's shoulder in reassurance. "I will get some milk for the little one... I am sure she is hungry."

"Are you alright?" My mom asked my Dad after a minute.

"Yeah. Just thinking," he said, still looking at me.

It looks like I really hurt them. Maybe I should say mama and dada. No, No. It may be suspicious if I say everything in one day. I should probably say it at the right time. Maybe when they are feeling down or something. It may lighten their mood.

"There you go," Bekah said, handing the milk bottle to my mom. "I will be out, helping Elijah with the wood."

My Dad handed me to my mom after kissing me on the cheek. She then laid me down on her lap and kept the bottle to my mouth. I absolutely hated milk before coming here, and now that's the only thing I am relying on.

If I could only write with my wobbly and stubby fingers... I would definitely ask for my teeth to develop quickly. And burn the paper in the bonfire like my family is about to do. I don't care if teething is painful. I am experiencing pain since my sixth month.