¢нαρтєя 12

KLAUS MIKAELSON WALKED INTO THE LAFAYETTE CEMETERY with only one mission in his mind

KLAUS MIKAELSON WALKED INTO THE LAFAYETTE CEMETERY with only one mission in his mind. To talk to his wretched mother and find a way to help his daughter.

The Original Hybrid made his way into the Lyonne tomb, and threw two blood bags into the dark corner of the tomb and waited for his mother to drink from it, and as soon as Esther chugged the two blood bags, she slowly came out.

"Mother, I have some use of you," Klaus greeted, "But since I can't trust you as much as I would a stuck snake..." he immediately went, and stood in front of her, looking her in the eye, compelling, "You will answer me truthfully."

The compelled Esther looked him in a daze, to which Klaus looked satisfied, "There, now, at least everything that comes out of your wretched mouth will be honest."

"What do you want from me?" Esther asked, looking at her son with a sigh.

"I need you to be a dear, and dig deep into that ex-witch mind of yours for a spell that would put a stopper to my daughter's visions," Klaus said bluntly.

"Your daughter?" Esther said aloud, visibly overwhelmed with horror and shock at the news.

Klaus rolled his eyes at the question, "I suppose it is difficult keeping up on current events whilst rotting inside a tomb. So, let's go with the short version, shall we?"

"My child is alive. Dahlia is on her way to New Orleans, hell-bent on stealing my child. Now, the previous tenant of Rebekah's body is keen on taking back  control of her body. And, let's not forget, young Freya, my supposed sister, who is trying or will try very hard to manipulate my siblings to turn against me," The Hybrid said with a scowl, "And between all this, my daughter Hope is having the visions of the future. Every time someone in our family is in danger, she gets them. It's all about our family's death and demise. And my little girl is scared out of her mind. I don't even know if she cries because of the pain or because she saw someone die."

Esther looked like she had an aneurysm after hearing the new information, but Klaus wasn't in the mood to wait patiently. He grabbed his mother by shoulders and looked the ex-witch in the eye, saying, "Give me a spell that will put an end to those horrendous visions of my daughter."

"There are no such spells, Niklaus," the compelled Esther said. "And, what do you mean, visions. How do you know they are visions?"

The impatient Klaus snapped at her mother, "How can there not be one wretched spell to fix it? And I know they are visions because I saw it with my own eyes."