6

"I don't like hurting people my ass." I mumble mocking him and taking a sip of my tea.
I slam my door wishing I had a lock as I head back to my closet. I find some grey sweats and an old oversized shirt that I probably got from a thrift store when I was in high school.
I change In my walk in closet and walk out to see Caleb leaning against my door.
"What the hell Caleb?" I say annoyed. "Get out of my room."
"That's not going to happen." He says quietly as he plays with the tea bag in his cup dragging it around the bottom of the glass.
I scoff walking closer to him ready to get him out of my room, even if I had to drag him by his curly bleached locks, "Why not?" I say harshly.
"Because I didn't just come here to spend the night Lu...I miss you. What I did was stupid and I wasn't thinking. Please take me back. I know you miss me. Us." He begs looking at me with hope in his eyes.
I look at his face as my brows furrow.
"No." Is all I said looking at him. I watch the hope drain from his eyes. He steps forward wrapping his fingers around my hips.
"Lumi. Please. I know you miss me. Just give me a chance. I know it's dumb to think you would take me back, but I really truly miss you. I did mean to go to your work today. I wanted, no needed to see you." He says.
I sigh closing my eyes tightly and drop my head. "Please. Take your hands off of me." I whisper. Not only do I want him to touch me. He doesn't deserve to touch me. I'm not skinny enough.
He tightens his grip before he loosens his grip and drops his hands.
"It's easy to say but it's never the same." I say looking at him from under my lashes. I watch his Adam's apple Bob as he starts to look worried.
"Let me show you it can be the same." He whispers much closer to my face.
I take a step back. "No. Stop trying to change my mind." I say more offended. "You of all people know how I am. You know I always do things that aren't good for me. I'm sick and tired of doing that. You hurt me. And I don't think I could every forgive you. I trusted you." I say as tears start to fall down my cheeks the more I speak.
I runs his fingers through his hair as I see worry in his eyes. "I'm not going to stop trying. I regret everything I did to hurt you. I was stupid. And I'm going to show you that I still love you. I'll make you want you want me." He says confidently.
I turn around wiping my eyes and sniffling, "I'm going to sleep on the couch. If you knew what was good for yourself you'd be gone by the time I wake up." I mumble walking past him and closing the door. I don't know how I always end up leaving him alone, but I do.

a/n: if any of you like Benkro_TV I just uploaded a book for him. I plan on starting it soon so go add it to your library. :)