7

I wake up and walk out of my room to see Caleb digging through my fridge as the smell of maple bacon fills my senses. No matter how much I love the smell of bacon. I'm pissed to see him. I clear my throat as he jumps hitting his head on the fridge shelf in the process of turning around.
"Babe..." He says holding his hands out smiling a little.
"Do you like not listening to me? Or are you just deaf?" I say not moving towards him.
His eyebrows furrow in the middle as he looks a up a little thinking about it, "uhm...a little of both I think." He says nodding his head slowly.
I hold my smile In as I look at the stove full of eggs and bacon.
"Did I ask you to cook the food I bought?" I say again in a slightly bitchy tone.
He shakes his head, "I just want you to eat...I know how you are to food and yourself and I want to help you." He says hopefully.
I shake my head looking down, "Can't help someone that doesn't want it. I'm not eating." I say heading to the living room.
He follows me grabbing my arm making me hiss in pain. He lets go as I stumble away from him slightly holding my burning arm. "Do. Not. Touch. Me." I say through gritted teeth lowly. "I told you I wanted you gone. Now leave." I say sternly not breaking eye contact.
He sighs as he looks down and walks through my front door not looking back. I pull up my sleeve as I look at the small slits and the redness that now surround them. I watch as some of them ooze blood from the force of him ripping them back open.
I roll my sleeve back down and walk into the kitchen putting all the food in the trash. I refuse to tempt myself. I'm off work today so I think I'll just stay in and work on a writing project that's due at the end of the semester.
Because perfect girls are always ahead of everything.
Too bad you're not here to see me flourish without you.
I go back to my room after making a small green tea with agave syrup. I start up my desktop my parents got me after I got accepted into college. I go to my drafts to see just a title accompanying a blank page.
I look at my note as I read the title of the prompt. It was a simple prompt. But it required a lot of thinking and heart to tell.
Write a Fictional Story based On an event that changed your life for the best/worst.