Uh oh!

Luigi took a moment to just relax on a conveniently placed couch downstairs, in the foyer. He took off his Poltergust, and placed it on the ground next to him.

"Just... A little..... Nap..." Luigi fell asleep on the couch, as he took a well deserved break. Zzz zzz... He was fast asleep...

Which was a bad thing! Luigi turned his back to the Poltergust, and it was snatched, followed by the sound of laughter! Luigi bolted up, shaking with fear.

"WHAA! W-who's t-there?" Luigi looked down and saw that his Poltergust was missing from its spot.

"Oh no! How am I supposed to find Mario now?"

Luigi remembered something E. Gadd gave him; a map!

He quickly pulled it out, as it could track the Poltergust.

"Alright, Mudroom Exterior, here I come!"

By the looks of the map, Luigi would have to make his way to the patio, and get to the Mudroom Exterior from there. He opened his map again, just to make sure.

 He opened his map again, just to make sure

It moved!

"Oh, Brother!"

Luigi opened the door to the Guard Hall, and bolted down the hallway. Once at the end, he opened the door to the Entrance.

Or, he tried.

Something was on the other side of the door, preventing him from pushing it open. He then remembered something E. Gadd gave him before he got in this mess.

A Virtual Boo. Or, VB for short. He decided to call E. Gadd.

"Luigi? Ah, Hello lad! I see you've decided to use the VB! Do like the coloring? Red is all the rage, you know. Just wait till I get the marketing details on this! It'll fly off the shelves! Heh heh! Anyways, why did you call?"

Luigi explained that there was something blocking the door, and that he couldn't open it.

Hmmm... Yes! This is the perfect oppurtunity to use my latest invention! Come back to the lab for now, Luigi."

Luigi nodded and started towards E. Gadd's lab.