Awards

We stepped out on the stage and sat in the front row and waited to hear the awards. "Today we have had great talent today, now let's get to the solo awards in fifth we have Olivia with Trapped, in fourth we have Ella with The Climb, in third we have Chloe with Raven, in second we have Emma with Paparazzi, and in first we have Maddie with Angel congrats to our top five soloist"the announcer said. I was sad I only got second but at least I beat Chloe so that was good. "Now time for groups"the announcer said as he went down the placements until he got to first I was so nervous I was shaking then the announcer called first and it was us I was so happy I was hoping I would be able to stay for at least another week. We walked into the dressing room and heard cheering I ran to my mom "mom I got second"I said "I know I am so proud of you"my mom said. Then Abby walked in I was so scared she was going to tell me to go home ."Girls we won"Abby said everyone cheered "and we got third, second, and first is the solos"Abby said "Abby what  does that mean for Emma"my mom asked "she can come back next week"Abby said "thank you"I said "yeah I am so glad you are staying another week"Chloe said "yeah I would be so sad if you left"Paige said "okay girls let's go and get some ice cream to celebrate the win then head home"Kelly said "okay let me just tell my mom bye and get my bag"I said "okay we will be in our car it is the gray van with a cat on the back"Kelly said heading outside. "mom we are leaving"I said "okay have fun I will get you at three tomorrow"my mom said we hugged I grabbed my bag then I headed to Kelly's van and went to go get ice cream.