Duo Trouble

I walked into the studio I was the first one there so I changed into my red leotard and started stretching
Dance outfit

I walked into the studio I was the first one there so I changed into my red leotard and started stretching Dance outfit

Once everyone was there we started with the group. During the group Abby kept yelling at Paige for the tiniest mistakes that others were doing, I felt bad for Paige, Abby had no right to scream at her like that. After the group Abby started with Chloe and Paige's duet. "Hey why is Abby screaming at Paige"I said to Maddie "turns out Kelly had this smart idea to take Paige and Chloe to another choreographer to work on their duet"Maddie said "wait then why isn't Abby yelling at Chloe too"I said "I don't know maybe because Kelly did it and not Christi"Maddie said "poor Paige I know Abby doesn't like Kelly but that is no reason to be rude to Paige for it"I said then Paige ran in she was crying "Paige what's wrong"I said "Abby keeps yelling at me saying that I am behind and she said if the duet loses it will be my fault"Paige said "don't listen to Abby you are going to do great"Maddie said "you don't understand if I lose Abby said she was going to bench me which means I have no chance for a solo at nationals"Paige said "Emma, Maddie come on it is time to work on your duet"Abby said. During the duet it still looked good but all that was in my mind was Paige, my duet can't lose I don't want to go home, but I also don't want Paige to lose her chance for a solo for nationals. After the duets we redid the group then practice was over so me and my mom headed home. "Honey you okay during the duet you seemed off"my mom said when we got home "Paige told me that Abby told her if her duet loses she will be benched next week, I don't want to lose but I can't let Paige lose her chance for a solo at nationals"I said "okay answer this do you want to go home or stay"my mom said "I want to stay"I said "then you have to win your duet"my mom said "but mom what about Paige"I said "honey I know how much Paige means to you but if you want to stay you have to beat them"my mom said "I guess you are right"I said "now head to bed tomorrow is your last day to work on you duet and the group"my mom said "okay goodnight"I said "goodnight"my mom said as I headed off to bed.
Yes I know I said I would have this out before the weekend but for some reason I have either lost interest for this story which I don't think is the case cause I still love writing it or I only like to write in my room maybe either way I will get the next part out today so I can make up for not posting Sunday. I hope you enjoy. Also thanks for getting this story to at least 150 reads and 65 votes that is huge. Now I am going to stop writing, talking (I don't know which one it is but you get the idea), let's back inside the story. Also clarifying I still love writing this story I am not losing interest for it. Now with that out of the way we can head back into the story.