The Begining of Nationals

Okay so this is embarrassing I didn't any comments about who you guys wanted to have a solo lol so I had to chose myself I had a feeling this would happen so I already have some people chosen and a new dancer for this week
who's excited I know I am.
I walked into the studio Paige and Brooke was there so I got changed into my dark blue leotard and went to go chat with them.
Dark Blue Leotard

"Hey guys"I said "hey Emma excited for pyramid"Brooke said "not really I didn't place well in the competition I am going to be on the bottom"I said "everyone has there off weeks so don't worry"Brooke said " I am excited hopefully since I won Abby ...

"Hey guys"I said "hey Emma excited for pyramid"Brooke said "not really I didn't place well in the competition I am going to be on the bottom"I said "everyone has there off weeks so don't worry"Brooke said " I am excited hopefully since I won Abby will put me on the top of the pyramid"Paige said "she should you were amazing"I said. "Girls come on it is time for pyramid"Abby said when we all arrived. "Okay this week we had good performances and bad ones now let's get to the pyramid, on the bottom we have Kendall your mother took you solo away so you know why you are here"Abby said you could tell Jill wanted to yell at Abby but for once she kept her mouth shut. "Next we have Nia you didn't place that's not an Abby dancer, next Emma first time on the bottom you know why, you placed fourth unexceptional"Abby said "yes mam it's won't happen again"I said "it better not, now last on the bottom is Chloe you were third better than Emma but still not good, now first on the second row is Maddie you got beat by Paige I expect more from you"Abby said Maddie nodded almost about to cry. "Next Brooke you were good just your technique wasn't the best, last on the second row is Kenzie you won but you were the same I want you to be challenged, and on the top we have Paige you won with a mature solo very proud maybe there will be more of those solos in the future"Abby said we all ran and gave Paige a hug. "Now assignments I am giving out four solos Kenzie you will have a solo titled Killer Bee you better kill the competition, next solo is going to Maddie, it is called telling myself, you may have lost but I know you can win don't let me down"Abby said Maddie nodded "okay next solo is to Chloe it is called don't leave the light on, and The last solo is going to Paige your solo is you don't know me it is contemporary I expect you to do good if you want any more solos like this"Abby said Paige nodded. I was happy for Paige from what I had heard she had never had a national solo and she deserved it. "Now we have two duets the first duet is going to Maddie and Chloe it is called the black swan it is lyrical, the next duet is Emma and a new kid"Abby said I was confused it was nationals why is Abby bringing in a new dancer. At that point the new dancer walked in and immediately I recognized him it was Jackson I ran up to him and we hugged. Jackson and I have known each other since we were two and dated for a month a year ago but are great friends still. "Emma, and Jackson you two will doing a duet entitled demons I heard you two are great duo partners so prove it"Abby said we nodded in unison "the group is titled home again and everyone is in it except Jackson you are just in the duet, now go stretch and we can start with the group"Abby said "come on we can go stretch with Paige and Chloe"I said and Jackson followed me. "Hey Emma and Jackson"Chloe said "hi"Jackson said "oh yeah Jackson this is Chloe and Paige they are my besties here"I said "so how long have you two known each other"Paige asked "since we were two"I said "cool"Chloe said "well I am stretched and since I am not in the group I am heading to the den bye"Jackson said and headed to the den "bye"I said. "so"Chloe said "so what"I said "how long have you two been dating"Paige said "what"I said "you two are so close you had of dated at some point"Chloe said "we dated for a month a year ago when I was eight and he was eight and a half"I said "why did you two stop dating"Paige asked "well dancing got in the way and we realized that is wasn't going to work"I said "ah sorry boo"Chloe said "okay girls I think you have stretched enough let's start with the group"Abby said and we all got ready to start the group. The group is about natural disasters and I love it. After the group we started on the duets Chloe and Maddie's going first. "Hey Jackson"I said in studio c we decided to chat in there "hey"Jackson said "so you like the place"I said "duh it's so cool"Jackson said "what"I said "is there something wrong"Jackson said "no why"I said "I know you like an open book Em something is bothering you"Jackson said "fine but you can't tell the others"I said "why would I tell them I barely know them"Jackson said. I knew I could trust Jackson but how was I going to tell him I was thinking about quitting not just the team but dance at least for a bit. "Fine I been thinking about quitting"I said "what why  you love dance"Jackson said "it's just so stressful and the drama here isn't helping"I said "well the girls would love to have you back"Jackson said "I can't go back you know how much Mrs Zania is going to hate me"I said "I mean I understand it is very stressful especially with school"Jackson said "glad you understand"I said "you haven't told them have you"Jackson said "no how am I supposed to tell them that after five weeks I am abandoning them they are all going to hate me"I said "well maybe you don't have to tell them now but you at least have to tell Abby"Jackson said "fine I will tell her after our duet practice"I said. Once Maddie and Chloe finished rehearsal we headed in. Our duet is called demons and I really like it I think we have a good chance of beating Maddie and Chloe. "Mrs Abby can I talk to you"I said after our duet practice "of course"Abby said "after nationals I am leaving the team it's just not for me"I said "well then you're out of the group and your lucky you have the duet cause if not you would already be going home"Abby said "yes mam"I said "waste of my time"Abby said as I walked out. I ran into the den crying "Emma what's wrong"Chloe said great now I have to tell Chloe and Paige I am leaving. "Girls don't hate me please I am thinking about leaving, I told Abby that and she kicked me out of the group dance and said I was a waste of her time"I said "I can't believe you are leaving"Paige said "yeah it's just gotten so stressful and I can't deal with the drama anymore"I said "Abby may of been mad but don't worry we understand"Chloe said "really"I said "of course even if you aren't on the team you will always be our bestie"Paige said "thanks guys"I said "Paige come on it is time to work on your solo"Abby said and Paige ran in. After the solos me and my mom headed home and I went to my room and went to sleep.