Kendall Returns

I headed into the studio and saw Kendall she must of came back. I decided that I wanted to be friends with her what was the point of having enemies. "Umm Kendall can we talk"I said "sure why not"Kendall said "I know we started off in the wrong foot but I was hoping we could fix that and we could be friends"I said "oh I see"Kendall said "you do"I said "you are so worried you are going to lose to me that you are trying to befriend me so I will throw the competition sorry not happening"Kendall said "no I was just trying to be nice"I said "besides I don't want to be friends with trash dancers"Kendall said her words hit me like a stone I did nothing to her I guess she just hates my guts. "You won't believe what Kendall just told me"I said "what"Maddie said "I was trying to be friends with Kendall but she accused me I trying to be friends with her so she would throw the competition, then she said I don't want to be friends with trash dancers"I said "wow that is way too far you were just trying it be nice"Chloe said "I just hope I beat her"I said "me too"Paige said. It was then time to practice we started with the group it was going great and I think we have a chance of winning. After the group we went over the solos it was my last day to work on my solo and I had to win or at least beat Kendall. My solo is going really well I think I can beat Kendall, after solo rehearsal it was Kendall's and I decided to talk to Brooke we haven't talk that much "Hey Brooke"I said "hey Emma"Brooke said "so you excited about the competition"I asked "yeah I just hope I can beat Kendall"I said "well good luck"Brooke said. Once Kendall was done with her solo we went over the group again and then practice was over. Since competition was tomorrow I decided to go ahead head home so I could get some rest.