Awards

We sat up on the stage in the front as always but this time I was the most nervous I have ever been we all did great with our solos and I just hope I place. The announcer started with the petite solos. "In 2nd place we have number 56 Kenzie with lemonade"the announcer said. What Kenzie did amazing who beat Kenzie they had to be amazing. Then we went to the mini solos the scores were
4th:Emma with drizzle
3rd:Chloe with Mother
2nd: Maddie with Happiness
1st:Paige with The One.
I was disappointed In myself my one chance at nationals and I blew it. I was mostly sad for Nia and Kendall Nia didn't even place but then again the solo Abby gave Nia was no where near any of ours, and even though Jill screamed at me I do feel bad that Kendal lost her chance at nationals.
Next was the teen solos Brooke won with her solo purple reign and I was so happy for her.We all ran back stage and gave Paige and Brooke a huge hug we were all so proud of them,  they hasn't won in a while and they deserved it. Me, my mom, the lukasiaks, and the hylands, all went to get ice cream to celebrate Paige and Brooke's win then me and my mom went home to rest since we had a stressful week.
Yay Paige and Brooke won also I had this idea of letting you guys decide who gets a solo at nationals there are four solo spots three for the mini kids like Paige, Chloe, Etc one one for ether Kenzie or Brooke. Just comment below who you think should have a solo. Also it has been I while since I have wrote these so I am rusty and kinda forgot how I used to write but after a while I should get the hang of everything.