Awards

We were in the front row just like last time and I was so nervous I crossed my fingers hoping I didn't lose to Kendall. "Okay we had some great talent today now let's get to solo awards"the announcer called the placement down and neither Kendall or mine number been called "and third we have number 88 Kendall with Not Just a Pretty Face"the announcer said. Kendall had gotten third I was just hoping I placed. "In first we have number 87 Emma with Not Just a Pretty Face"the announcer said I was shocked I had won I was so happy. Now time for groups"the announcer said he went down the placement until he announced that we had won I was so happy not only had I won with my solo but the group won too. "Mom I won"I said when we were backstage "I know you showed Jill who could dance"my mom said then Abby walked in "girls we won"Abby said we all screamed "and Emma you won with your solo congrats"Abby said "Abby it's not fair My little Kendal was much better"Jill said "Abby we are going to go will we see you Tuesday"my mom asked "yes"Abby said "bye"I said as me and my mom headed out while Jill kept screaming why her daughter should of won. Me and my mom had dinner at Wendy's then headed to bed.