The Last Day to Practice

I walked into the studio only Kendall and Nia were there I then realized that I hadn't meet Nia yet so I changed into my blue leotard and went to go talk to Nia.
Dance outfit

"Hi"I said to Nia "hi your Emma right"Nia said "yeah"I said "your a great dancer"Nia said "thanks"I said

"Hi"I said to Nia "hi your Emma right"Nia said "yeah"I said "your a great dancer"Nia said "thanks"I said. Nia and I chatted for a while until it was time to start with the group "I wish I had met you earlier you are really nice"I said "thanks and you too"Nia said as we headed into Studio A. The group was looking so good but I just hoped Abby was pleased with it. "girls it looks good but there are issues Emma you need to work on your technique if you want this to win"Abby said I nodded "now everyone except for Chloe and Paige head into the den. So with the group over with Abby went over the duets. Paige is really worried about her and Chloe's duet and I feel bad for her, she is my best friend and I don't want her to lose her chance for a solo at nationals. But then again I can't throw the competition I think Paige can win on her own, but I have to win this I can't go home. When me and Maddie did our duets Abby really liked it "girls I say this duet has a huge chance of winning, or at least beat the other duet their timing is awful"Abby said. I wanted to tell Abby that Paige and Chloe's duet could win but I didn't want Abby to get mad at me and tell me to go home so I just kept my mouth shut. After the duets we redid the group then practice was over and Chloe and I was talking. "Hey how is Paige doing"I said "she seems better today than yesterday and the dance is going much better"Chloe said "that's good I want Paige to win I don't want her to lose her chance at nationals but then again I don't want to go home"I said "I think Paige will understand if you beat her she doesn't want her to be the reason why you leave"Chloe said "yeah well I think my mom is calling me so bye"I said "bye see you at competition tomorrow"Chloe said as I headed to find my mom so I could head home. Once we got home I headed to my room and headed off to sleep.