Jill & Kendall Drama

I headed into the studio I was so excited for assignments and to see where I would be on the pyramid. I headed into the den and changed into my leotard.
My dance outfit

When it got to pyramid I was so nervous I was hoping I would not be on the bottom

When it got to pyramid I was so nervous I was hoping I would not be on the bottom. "We won"Abby came in and said "woo hoo"we all said "now time for pyramid on the bottom we have Kenzie you were only in the group and your technique was really bad on the stage, next is Paige you did okay but you can do better, next is Brooke same as Paige, last on the bottom is Kendall you were good, next on the pyramid we have Nia same as Kendall, next is Chloe you were the lead but you got third so you at third in the pyramid, next we have Emma you got second with your solo beating Chloe, and at the top we have Maddie"Abby said we all cheered I was really happy for Maddie she deserved it. "Abby why is this new kid near the top and my Kendall is on the bottom"Jill said "Emma had a solo and got second with it your kid was only in the group"Abby said "but she wasn't even that good Kendall could do better"Jill said "um what did you say about my kid"my mom said "does the truth hurts"Jill said "my kid is a great dancer I think you are just jealous of my kid because she is better than your kid"my mom said "how could I be jealous of someone who is the worst here"Jill said and by that point I was crying I did nothing to Jill I only talked to her kid once and when I did she was so rude to me and Jill was just tearing me to shreds. I raised my hand "yes"Abby said "can I go to the bathroom"I said "yes"Abby I ran out of the studio "of course she is crying" I heard Jill say as I left. I went to the den and started balling "Emma you okay"Paige and Chloe walked in and said "no I was having such a good day and she just did that to me"I said "I think she did it to get in your head"Paige said "yeah don't listen to her she does it to everyone"Chloe said "I know but I did nothing to her"I said "I know it will be okay"Paige said "Emma you okay"my mom came in and said "no why did she do that to me"I said "you two go head back into the studio Abby is starting assignments I can handle this"my mom said to Paige and Chloe they headed back to Studio A. "That lady is so rude"my mom said "I know"I said "listen she was just trying to destroy your self esteem"my mom said "I know but it still did hurt"I said "well Jill has no right to say that to you, you were so happy and she just ruined that"my mom said "let's head back in there if I keep crying it will show Jill that she won, plus I need to get used to this"I said heading back into Studio A. "You okay"Abby said "yes"I said "okay let's get back to assignments, like I was saying the group is Amazing Grace, Maddie you are the lead, and I was going to do two duets but Jill gave me an idea Emma, Kendall you both will be completing against each other doing the same solo it is called Not Just a Pretty Face"Abby said "my kid will win"I heard Jill say but I just ignored her "now let's stretch and start with the group" Abby said as I went with Paige and Chloe to stretch "I hope you don't plan on winning"Kendall said "actually I do and I think I will" I said "you heard my mom you are the worst here"Kendall said "see where you get your mouth"Paige said "ugh rude"Kendall said then and went go stretch with Maddie "that kid is a brat"Chloe said "yeah just like her mom"I said "I just hope you beat Kendall and rub it their faces that you are better than Kendall"Paige said "me too"I said. After we stretched we worked on the group dance. The group dance looked really good and I was excited for it but I was ready to learn my solo. "Now Emma Jill just said that her kid was so much better than you, I want to see if that is true, so this is really important"Abby said then we started my solo "it looks great now tell Kendall to come in"Abby said "yes Abby"I said and headed back into the den. "Kendall your turn"Kendall said "time for the true star to shine"Kendall said I just rolled my eyes at her and went to go talk to Paige and Chloe "hey I am so sorry about Jill and Kendall that can be rude sometimes"Maddie came over and said "there is not reason for you to apologize you did nothing"I said "I know but I know they mostly likely won't apologize"Maddie said "at least you have another solo and can prove to Jill that you can win"Chloe said "yeah but I have watched the show Jill will make some sort of reason why her kid didn't win"I said "yeah but at least you can prove it to Abby"Paige said "yeah that is true"I said. Once Kendall went over her solo we went over the group dance then me and my mom headed home it was a tried and stress-some day and I was ready for sleep.
Authors note: in real life I don't think Kendall is a brat maybe her mom but in this story her and her mom are brats because of the plot of my story so yeah no hate on real life Kendall since this is a story.