19//

*Marco De Luca POV*

My phone rang on the kitchen bench as I made myself a coffee. I reached over and answered it.

"Hello?"

"You're an asshole" A voice said.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"You're an asshole Marco. I saw Addison with your mother today and they were shopping for wedding dresses. It's clear you haven't told her" Oh, so it was Arden calling me.

Well he shouldn't be sticking his nose in my business. Whether I tell Addison is up to me, not him, it's not his decision.

"Oh, give it up. She's not going to find out. I'm marrying her, if that doesn't say 'I choose you', then what does?" I sipped at my coffee and leaned against the bench.

"Well, it's going to be awkward at your wedding once I tell her. She won't show up" I could practically hear him smirking through the phone.

"If you even think about telling her, I will hunt you down and murder you and your family" I threatened.

"What family? They're all dead"

My eyes widened in shock and I felt a bit bad.

"Oh, sorry" I didn't know what else to say.

"Fuck you, you have 48 hours to tell her or I'll tell her myself" The tone sounds and he was gone.

Shit.

Now what am I supposed to do?

I called Addison's number but she didn't answer. So I called my mothers number and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Mama, I need you to tell Addison that I'm moving the wedding forward"

"Forward? How far forward?"

"Forward to two days from now"

"Two days from now?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes mama, I just really want to marry her" And get her out of the country on a honeymoon so Arden can't find her, I added in my head.

"Oh, how sweet. I'll tell her. We've already bought her dress and shoes. Have you organized the venue?" She asked.

"Yes mama, I have. They are free the entire day so we have it all to ourselves"

"Ooh, how exciting!"

"It's only going to be small. Immediate family, so you need to call father"

"Okay, sweetheart. I'll get him to come down tomorrow. You go rest. You'll be busy until then"

I agreed with her 100%, keeping Arden away is going to be hard seeing as he is Addison's only real friend. But I'm sure I can pay a few people to hang around with her.

I mean, it's not bad manners to hire people as your fiancés friends. Right? Maybe. "Okay mama, goodbye"

"Goodbye" He says. I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket. This is it. I'm going to Arden's little shit hole of a cafe and confronting him. He can't tell me what to do. Addison is my wife, not his.

And his little deluded mind needs to be put to rest. I need to put him in his rightful place. I'm not taking any chances with him.