27//

*Marco De Luca POV*

I park outside my parents house and walk to the door. I knock quickly, hoping that my parents are in. The door opens to my father, looking at me surprised.

"Marco" He says. He opens the door for me, and I walk inside. "Hey Dad, did Addison take Fabian?" I ask. "Yes, she did. Why? What's going on?"

I walk into the lounge room, where my mother sits petting the dog. Alistair, my fathers dog, is lying on the couch, with his head in my mothers lap. "Hello Mother" I greet her.

Dad walks across the room and sits next to her. She looks up at me, and a smile sweeps across her face. "Hello darling, how is everything?"

"Not too good" I admit. Dad stares up at me, "What happened? Does it have anything to do with Addison taking Fabian?" "Well, sort of. I just need to tell you something important" I say, wringing my hands.

"Addison has gone to her fathers house, to visit her family. She took Fabian with her" Dad stands from the couch and walks towards me, Alistair following in his wake. "Addison is a beautiful young lady and I'm proud to call her my daughter-in-law"

He pats me on the back and I step away. This is not what I wanted. They are going to have a heart attack once I tell them. "Dad, I have something to tell you. And neither of you will like it" I mutter. "Okay, what is it?" He asks.

"Well, Fabians biological mother is back in town..." I trail off, not sure how to tell them. "Oh, is she here for Fabian? Or is she here for you?" Mother asks.

"Me. I won't let her near Fabian. But there is something you need to know" I look down at the floor. "I slept with her" I admit. "We know that, that's how Fabian came into the picture remember?" Dad laughs.

"No, I'm not talking about Fabian... Recently...Behind Addison's back" I cringe at the looks they give me. What's wrong with me? I made my parents disappointed in me, in my behaviour.

My parents look on at me with horror and sadness covering there faces. I feel as if I've let them down. "Does Addison know?" Mother asks, frowning. "Yes. That's why she left, she needed space to think about it"

"I told her I was sorry and that I loved her. I was stumbling drunk, I was being immature. Behaving poorly, I'm sorry" I admit. My mother shakes her head and pulls me into a hug. "We forgive you. But it's up to Addison now"

I never want Fabian to admit this stuff to me in the future. Fabian. Dear god, I hope he doesn't have to grow up with this crap going on. Beth should not be apart of his life, or mine either.

Addison and I are going to raise Fabian so he doesn't know who his biological mother is. I don't want Beth to influence him, like she's influenced me.

He's my son. My own flesh and blood, and I will not let him grow up in a world like that. Addison and I will raise him together.

"I'm sorry. I have to go" I say. I run out of the house and to my car. I'm going to find Addison, although I'm not sure where exactly her father lives.