23//

*Addison De Luca POV*

The doors of the church opened and we stepped out. Both our families were stood on either side of the steps and scattered rice over us.

Fabian would be staying with Marco's parents while we were on our honeymoon. It wasn't exactly a holiday for children.

We stepped down to the waiting limo and got in. We were driven to the airport where we departed for Bora Bora.

I had always wanted to go there. My parents went there for their honeymoon, that's how my oldest brother, Michael was born.

Marco was on the phone to someone, probably Brandon Collier. They were like best friends or something like that.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Brandon in a while. He probably went on holidays. Apparently he's a seasoned traveller.

Marco hung up and turned to look at me. "Are you excited for the honeymoon?" He asked, looking excited.

"Definitely, are you?" I asked. "I'm looking forward to all the fun activities that we can do" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

I laughed at him and snuggled into his side. "I love you" I mumbled. He didn't reply and I looked up at him. He was staring at me with an intense look. "I love you too. More than you'll ever know"

.

.

.

Marco carried me into the extravagant resort room and placed me onto the bed. He placed himself between my legs and kissed me desperately.

The rest of the day was spent cooped up in our room, doing god knows what. I love being on my honeymoon. All the great things, Marco and I can do without Fabian to disturb us.

After yesterday's great afternoon, we decided to head out and see some of Bora Bora's scenery. We were going for a tour around the island on a big yacht.

"Addison, hurry up let's go" Marco shouted, impatiently. I grabbed my handbag and hat and we headed off for the tour.

Being on my honeymoon was thrilling. I was off work, I was enjoying myself and I had my new husband to look after me.

I missed Fabian, but I knew I would see him soon. We would only be gone for two weeks but it was definitely worth it.

Marco couldn't stay away from work that long, seeing as it was his business. He didn't want the whole company to 'fall off the face of the earth', as he put it.

The tour around the island was great, Marco was mostly occupied by his phone of course. But I enjoyed it, and the tour guide wasn't too bad on the eyes, if you know what I mean.

Just because I'm married now, doesn't mean I can't admire from afar. Marco doesn't seem to mind, that's if he's even paying attention.

He doesn't normally spend this much time on his phone. Probably because he's always at work. Now that he's on holidays everyone wants to contact him.

Most of the time I only get 70% of his attention. The only time he's giving me his full attention is when he wants sex. Although, I'm not really complaining.

"Addison" Marco called from the bed. I turned to look at him and he was grinning cheekily at me. He motioned towards the bed. Damn, I just made that.