Chapter Five

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you for reading my story and supporting me. If you like it, please vote, share, and tell me what you think in the comments. I will update with the next two chapters (six and seven) when the story gets to five hundred views. Again, thanks for your support! Have an amazing day. 

The running water from the shower was just loud enough to pull me out of a dreamless sleep. I felt more rested than I had my entire life. Not knowing I was awake or at least I hoped he didn't, Namjoon stepped out in nothing but a towel with steam radiating off of his sculpted body. Given that we work out almost every single day, his body was nothing but pure muscle. Namjoon was easily one of the most handsome guys I had ever laid eyes on, and he had a golden personality to match as well.

"Good morning, beautiful," he greeted. His eyes barely glimpsed at me as he made his way to my closet. "The guys have already been informed that you are taking the day off. We don't want to push your body after the night you had. Just get some rest, and I will be back as soon as training is over. Maybe if you are lucky, I will sneak you back some of that awful nacho cheese popcorn you like so much."

I threw the covers back. "I am very concerned for your well-being if you honestly believe I am going to lay in bed all day. You know me much better than that. This is our only day to train with Jungkook before we leave. Since you decided he was going to be my bodyguard, don't you think I need to be there so he has a body to guard? I am in much more danger asleep than I am awake."

"You are quite stubborn, you know that?" he laughed.

"No, I am not. I am just tired of having a guy decide what is best for me. I know my life better than anyone else," I shot back.

He tossed my clothes at me and left, giving me just enough time to get dressed. The others had already made it to the Stalls and seemed to be duking it out. Every last one of them looked like a sweaty mess.

Jimin looked sternly at Namjoon. "I thought we had a deal. She doesn't need to be here right now. Her body doesn't need to be under an immense amount of stress."

"Excuse me, she can hear you just fine. He might be the leader of the group, but I am the reason we are all here. Unless you are going to put me in a straitjacket and lock me away, we need to get started with the little time we have," I ordered.

Yoongi didn't wait around for the others to argue with me. We were the two people you never wanted to pick a fight with. "Alright, kid, you are up first. Don't screw this up."

The glimmer of the dagger Yoongi handed Jungkook caught my eye. There was nothing particularly special about the Yoongi infused weapon aside from the Scorpion engraved down the blade. The trademark for our group showed the creature with only seven legs to represent each member. It also housed a painful memory for me. Yoongi's dagger was the first weapon I ever used to kill someone. These little devices were easy to hide underneath clothing, so we had all grown accustomed to having one on our person at all times. To this day, I could still remember seeing the life drain out of that poor man's eyes. He was a dirty criminal, but I never liked to be the one to do that to another human. Sometimes, I imagined that the people's lives I was forced to take still followed me around in the shadows, haunting me for all eternity. Maybe that was the evil I felt caged inside.

"Throw it at the target," Hoseok instructed.

Launching it ten feet away, the blade stuck about an inch away from the dead center. It was good, but it wasn't perfect like we trained to be.

Hoseok grinned. "Unfortunately, you didn't hit the mark. What is the punishment going to be this time guys?"

"What about a strip tease for Karrington?" Jin said.