♛14♛

Emma: So y/n how was your weekend?

Emma asked with a smile. She seemed rather happy today.

You: Well, Colby's niece came over and-

You got cut off by Emma, her eyes gliding down to the ring Colby had gave you the other day. She looked fascinated by it and was bound to ask millions of questions.

Emma picked up the finger you had the ring on and admired it closely. The ring wasn't anything special but to you of course it was something special. It might've been Alina's idea to this wedding and to use Colby's rings but Colby gave this ring to you afterwards and you decided to not take it off to show the appreciation.

Emma: When did he get this for you?

Emma questioned like you expected.

You: I was going to say something about this but you kinda interrupted me earlier...

Emma let go of your hand and rubbed the back of her neck seeming slightly embarrassed for some reason. It isn't her fault she's always curious about stuff, that's just the way she is.

Emma: S-sorry

She stuttered

You: No No, it's fine. I'll still tell you anyways cause I feel like you're curious.

She nodded frantically ready for the answers for her multiple questions that may or may not be answered.

You: So, Colby's niece has come over and she is the sweetest little girl I've ever met. Colby had left me alone with her for a while and she got this idea to throw him and I a wedding. We set up and stuff for it and Colby finally got home shocked at the surprise through the door. We used Colby's rings and he said I could keep it and I've decided to not take it off.

I smiled at my accomplishment of talking. Man that took out a lot of energy.

Emma: So Colby didn't buy the ring for you but gave it too you anyways.

You: Basically

Emma tried to hold in the small laughter she was holding in. You rolled you eyes and laughed afterwards.

Emma: That is a pretty ring.

You nodded, bringing your hand up to examine the ring given to you. You turned your hands in different ways to get a nice view until another hand was in yours. You jumped slightly to see Colby in front of you making you smile brightly.

Emma: And look who it is. The man of the ring.

Colby: Already told you huh?

Colby questioned making Emma shrug.

Emma: We tell each other everything so of course I know already.

You and Colby looked into each other's eyes and laughed. You never mentioned the 'honeymoon' to her cause that just seemed a bit to personal.

Emma: Whats so funny?

She pointed at the both of you. You just shrugged your shoulders acting as if nothing had happened. Colby's hand had released from yours and crossing his arms.

Colby: I better get going, gotta be in there early like usual. You're welcome to come if you want to
y/n.

You: Sure! I'll give you some company. See you later Emma.

She waved, you waving back to her as you and Colby walked into his classroom.

Colby: Glad you didn't tell her "everything"

Colby quoted around 'everything'

You: That kinda stuff is just for me and you to know.

You poked the top of Colby's chest as you entered the room of dreams. But those dreams were shattered a long time ago. It's a long story honestly.

-

The bell was about to ring soon, nobody in the classroom yet. Colby had his legs propped up on the desk sliding through who knows what on his phone. You glided your fingers across his desk grabbing his attention

Colby: And may I help you?

Colby chuckled

You: Yea, I was just going to grab Emma since the bell is about to ring but let me give you this first.

You reached over to Colby and pecked his lips and pulled away giggling filling the room. You waved goodbye to him and exited the room going to find Emma to head to class.

What you didn't know was that a certain someone was watching you...