♛31♛

Emma: You've been working all day and it's only been two weeks since we've been in LA. I figure we go out and enjoy time together at this restaurant I found close by.

You were being dragged to said restaurant with Emma's complaints filling the area. A lot of things have happened in the past 2 weeks you've been in LA but you can't help feeling like you're forgetting one of the most important things here in the city.

You: It sounds like a pretty interesting place I'm down. Now stop complaining.

Emma: Yes finally! I've been trying to get you to go somewhere for ages!

She sped down the sidewalk with you still being dragged. It wasn't a long walk from your apartment to the restaurant which was helpful considering if you ever decided to go there again in the future with anyone. 

There was only one thing that you didn't know of. There wouldn't just be two of you joining in on the evening but four others.

It's been a week since this whole evening was planned out between Emma and Jake. They've been keeping contact for that whole week planning out everything and that everyone was okay with going. Now you didn't have a choice either way. 

As soon as Jake told everyone, everyone being Sam, Colby, and Corey, they lit up with excitement at the mention of finally seeing you in person again. Sam particularly was most excited out of the four. You and Sam are like super close siblings and nothing could get in the way of that. You're thankful for Sam and he's thankful for you. Colby was told about you a few days before Jake was contacted.

If Colby is being completely honest, he didn't realize how much he missed to see you until you were brought up again. That might sound bad in a way but Colby wanted to look for the future and not have to worry about past things. Maybe one day you would see each other again but no one knew how soon that would be so deciding just to look forward to the future sounded like a better plan. And that's also the way you felt as well.

All that thinking in your head felt like five seconds before you were right in front of the restaurant. 

You: Why didn't we check in?

Emma: Oh umm, I thought we were able to choose our own seats here. 

Emma was looking around the whole restaurant for any signs of the four boys. Finally spotting some blonde hair, your vision was blocked but you were still being dragged towards a table. 

You: Why are you blocking my vision?

The table went quiet, which did not confuse you of course. Everyone's eyes lit up as they tried to be as quiet as they possibly could until you were seated.

Emma: Okay, open your eyes now.

Your eyes flickered open and a confused look appeared on your face until everything clicked. Sam, Colby, Jake, and Corey were all seated across from you in a restaurant booth. Not the way you think you'd see them again but it didn't matter either way since all that did matter was that now you were all back together.