♛22♛

Colby: So how was the first day of exams?

You: I mean your class was a breeze

You used your hand for a gesture of 'breeze.'

Ever since yesterday after school, Colby has been acting stranger towards anyone he encounters. It could either be you, Sam or Jake, and even students.

You and Colby were in his car on the way back to the house. Colby was tying to act as normal as he could without drawing attention to the state he is in but for you it was noticeable something was up.

Colby laughed before beginning his sentence.

Colby: It's funny cause that's the last class I'll be teaching you. Well anyone here in general.

You laughed not realizing what Colby meant until it hit you.

You: Wait a minute. What?

You turned your head but Colby made no eye contact expect for the one on the road. All Colby could do was laugh it off like it was nothing but it was something.

Colby: Well they found out about us.

You: What do you mean us?

Colby: I mean our relationship y/n
They found out!

Colby's grip on the steering wheel tightened as he began to finish the rest of his statement.

Colby: I got myself fired!

You just sat there in complete shock at the words out of Colby's mouth.

You: Fired?

Colby: Yea, fired! Our whole relationship, someone found out and told the principal. With photo proof and everything!

Colby's grip never untightened from the wheel. Both of you just sat in silence after Colby's little break out speech until you two finally arrived. Colby finally decided to speak up after the car ride as he exited the car.

Colby: I didn't want this to happen this early but at least I had a plan if I ever decided to stop being a teacher! If you wanna hear just go a head and eavesdrop on everyone I why don't you.

You didn't want to anger Colby more as he already is so you just nodded as you made his way up to his room. All Colby did was walk into a room, texting everyone to join in together.

Minutes passed before everyone was in the room and Colby began to speak.

Colby: Well, everyone remember when we said we wanted to move to LA together? We can do that a lot sooner than we thought cause I got fired. They found out and even with picture evidence and that's what got me fired. Just glad it wasn't worse.

Colby let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in as he continued.

Colby: There is 3 days until the end of the year and maybe when summer starts we all could make our way there.

Everyone looked at each other soon returning their attention to Colby with a smile.

Jake: But what about y/n? Is she coming along?

Colby nodded in a no direction as he sighed and spoke again.

Colby: I want her to finish here and possibly in the future we can see each other again.

Sam: So are you going to stay together with her or?

Colby: The problem was that I was with y/n and being apart won't make us feel any better so I don't know. I'm confused on what to do. Do what's the best for us and if that means I have to break up with her for her safety than so be it.