♛26♛

Colby: You're wondering if we like each other aren't you?

You: Yea basically...

You: Be one hundred percent honest with me. Do you?

Colby: Well uhm.. why would you think that?

It felt as though a tiny bit of weight fell off your shoulders. Even though it wasn't a one hundred percent answer, at least it was an answer that could continue on a good note.

Colby: I like my wonderful girlfriend that is on this call with me right here right now. In fact, I love my wonderful girlfriend that is on this call with me.

All the weight regarding this situation had been lifted off your shoulder hearing the wonderful news that whatever Sam and Colby were doing was nothing related to a 'I love you' way.

You: I'm sorry to think about that it's just...

Colby: Ooh someone was jealous.

Colby cooed pointing his finger at the screen version of you. 

You: So what if I was? You would think the same exact thing if I was hanging around on another boy acting the same way you did with Sam.

You stated back to him which made him slouch in his spinny chair. Back in the old house, Colby was always sitting on that chair he would just bring it everywhere in the house with him. He said "How can you not love this chair? It's amazing!" as he spun around in it as everyone had looked at him with a concerned look. Colby was attracted to a chair. 

Colby turned in the spinny chair as he made different each time the phone could see his face. On the last one he just stopped in between and just returned to the slouchy pouting position. During all the facetimes you've done with each other you're just so use to talking to Colby while he was spinning in the chair like a little kid. Even when you both lived together he would always be spinning in it when you had conversations. It was almost like Colby turns into a six year old when he sits in that chair. If Colby was gonna act like a six year old than so be it.

You: Don't pout at me young man.

Colby spit all over the camera as he held his tongue out at the phone. 

Colby: Oh shit! Whoops.

Colby quickly grabbed the phone in his hand and cleaned it with the hem of his shirt hoping it was clean as he revealed the screen.

You: Six year old's don't swear now do they?

Colby: I'm not six! I can swear all I want!

You: Whatever you say

As the time had gone up from talking for at least 30 minutes it had been a lot later than expected and school was still occurring the next day so now was probably the time to end the call and be glad that things were figured out.

You: Well it's getting late and I have somewhere to be in the morning so if you don't mind I'm gonna get some shut eye.

Colby: Sleep well and don't forget that I do love you.

You smiled as you returned the message and hung up the call scurrying to get ready for bed.

On the other end of the phone was Colby who removed his shirt since it was late for their time zone as well. 

Colby made his way back to Sam's room just leaving the t-shirt on the floor and Sam was still editing but it looked almost complete. Sam could hear his surroundings but still never took his eyes off the screen.

Sam: So what did she want to ask you?

Colby jumped onto the bed right next to Sam, leaning his head against the blonde's shoulder watching him finish up the last piece of the video.

Colby: If we liked each other or not.

Sam froze for a second, the cursor just staying still on a part that almost could've deleted this one part but Sam unfroze himself in time before he did any damage to the video. 

Sam: And what did you tell her?

Colby: The most obvious answer duh.

Sam: Well what's the most obvious answer?

Now Sam was just being stupid with Colby. Sam had been editing for most of the night which probably made him cranky and acting like this. Sam didn't show any side that he was upset but you can tell in the faces he was making that he was getting pissed that he couldn't finish this faster.

Colby: You should know. Now do you want me to finish for you? The looks I'm receiving from you aren't so pleasant. 

Colby went to go grab the laptop from Sam's grasp but Sam just turned his body away from the other boy's wanting to finish himself. The time Colby actually was willingly going to help edit Sam wouldn't allow it. Said before, Sam's gaze hasn't left the screen for hours which has been making him like this. It was late at night and both boys were tired out of their minds but Sam was determined to finish tonight.

Colby: You're tired Sam let me finish it for you. You've been working on it for a few hours now.

Sam just grunted and shook his head no not accepting the help Colby was giving. Colby was just about to give up on trying to get Sam to get his eyes off the screen until Sam's body situated and was turned back to it's original state, sat straight up and Colby not so leany over the boy's shoulder.

Colby grabbed underneath Sam's chin, gently of course, with all five fingers and pulled him in so faces were inches apart. This scene was oddly familiar but it seemed as those this one was more of a forceful face to face action.

Colby: I'm not gonna say it again. I am quite tired myself but I know you're much more tired than I can ever be right now. You've been working on it for 2 hours at the most. I don't want you staying up all night trying to make it perfect. So let me finish it for you while you get some sleep. You can look at it at the morning and if you don't like than let me know. Understand?

Sam's tired eyes shown quite shock at the way Colby's tone changed so quickly. Sam's chin was still gently being grabbed by Colby's hand but the grip started to slightly tighten. Colby looked down at the boy's lips that looked so kissable right there and then.

They both just stayed there like that as Sam never came up with his reply. He wasn't able to as he just was being stared down by Colby. The tension was killing both of them as Sam went to go pull away from Colby's grasp. But Colby's hand and head just followed leading closer to the blonde's lips.

Before you know it, Colby's hand moved down to Sam's as the gap closed between the two. 

Whoa whoa. Double update is that you?