♛28♛

I'm falling out of my seat at the moment due to the fact I got surprised with going to the World War Joy Tour (w/ 5sos) tomorrow. So let me let all my excitement out by granting you a chapter.
_______________________

Jake: Colby I have a question for you.

Colby: That's very rare of you to say that stuff Jake.

Jake scoffed as Colby took a seat next to him on the couch.

Jake: Remember y/n?

Colby's eyes widened at the mention of your name that he hasn't heard of in about three and half a years.

Colby: Why do you ask?

Jake's phone got shoved into Colby's face, brightness all the way up.

Colby: What am I looking at here?

Colby took the phone out of Jake's grasp, turning the brightness down, to have a better look at the instagram picture pulled up.

Jake: Read what the caption says

Colby scrolled down slightly as the caption read

'Heading out to LA in a week to fulfill the 2 long awaited year dream of becoming a model' (lmao i wish)

The phone was handed back to Jake as he finished reading the caption.

Colby didn't really know how to feel about this. In one way he was excited to hear that you would be in the same area but at the same time he just doesn't want to make any physical contact with you.

Jake: We can see y/n again! Isn't that great?

Colby shrugged as Jake stopped jumping around at that gesture.

Jake: It's been three and half years and all I get is a shrug of shoulders.

Colby: I feel like it would just be weird. You know we aren't together anymore.

It's been about three and a half years since you and Colby have talked. But there were reasons for it. You both continued your lives like normal. Colby's youtube career with Sam grew up the charts and you graduated from college a year and a half ago.

Not to mention that Sam has a girlfriend of his own now. And yes, you guessed it. Katrina Stuart.

They were bound to get together from the start but they just both denied everyone until they actually admitted they were together. No shocker there.

Jake: But still Colby. I know you want to see her again.

Colby: Even if I do I won't admit it.