♛19♛

3 weeks later

You: Colby, I'm back!

You had returned from Emma's house at 10:00 pm. Colby greeted you with a kiss on the cheek.

Colby had told you that he had a doctors appointment earlier in the day but you had told him you had to go to Emma's and that you'd know when you got home.

You: What did they say?

Colby: Well I can return back to the school for sure this time.

You: Are you sure this time?

Colby nodded.

Colby: 99.9% sure

Colby had another panic attack the week he was supposed to return. It wasn't as worse as the first one but he went to the doctors to check when he could return, which was tomorrow.

You: Are you ready to go back?

Colby: I've enjoyed my time here but you're not always around so fifty fifty.

You: Well it's late already and since you're going to be there tomorrow I suggest that the both of us get some sleep.

It was a coincidence that you said that right as Colby had yawned.

You: Come on sleeping beauty let's go.

Colby chuckled at that and made his way up the stairs, you following behind.

You and Colby eventually fell asleep in each other's embrace.

-

It was after first period and people started trembling out heading to the next class in the short time.

As everyone had left the class, you and Colby were the only ones in there for now. You decided to make this moment last for a second. You look over at the window to see if anyone was walked remotely close to the room. You placed a small peck on Colby's lips then waved him goodbye. He did the same.

You quickly exited the room not being noticed, only by Colby. As you turn the corner you accidentally run into someone that looks oddly familiar.

You: Oh, I'm so sorry!

You got yourself up before returning the favor and helping them up but they just ran before eye contact was made. Weird.

-

It had reached the end of the day finally and getting closer to the end of the week. You entered the classroom Colby was in, not seeing him in there. You turn around to see Colby and you smile at him.

You: I thought you left without me

Colby: I was about to

Colby laughed

Colby: But I changed my mind. Now come on let's go.

Soon enough both of you were seated in the car.

You: So how was it today?

Colby: Much better. I feel better too

You: Well I know you were better I was asking how was teaching and stuff.

Colby: Like I said better. But let's get home don't want Sam and Jake thinking I went missing.

You laughed but agreed non the less.