♛21♛

Colby: You had to speak to me about something?

Colby took a seat in the chair as the principal pulled out this folder containing all the elements for Colby to see.

Principal: Yes. We can't wait any longer with this information that came across from that student I told you about before.

Colby's eyes widened as this was thrown at him. He didn't expect for them to get any more info than they already had but boy he thought wrong.

Colby: Like about all that kissing stuff and being with a student?

Principal: Indeed just that. And I am very disappointed in you

The principal pulled out the photo that had been given to her the previous day. Colby grabbed the picture to examine and that was indeed him. You could even see at least half of your face.

Principal: There's the proof right there. Just tell me the truth. Is this picture fake or is this a real thing?

Colby sighed as he could no longer fake this. If he told her that it was fake who knows what would happen next to the both of you.

Colby: It's a real thing...

He said with a disappointed tone. All the principal did was shake her head in disapproval at him.

Principal: How long have you been with her?

Colby: Since April...

The principal sighed out, pure disappoint in the new tone.

Principal: Okay look since the end of the year is in 5 days, I'm gonna let you stay but after hate to break it to you but you'll be fired. Understand?

Colby nodded as he was excused from the room.

The end of the year was in five days, June 4th, which meant Colby would have to tell you between those days. Tomorrow was the first day of exams for everyone but Colby wasn't looking forward to it one bit knowing that's he basically fired.

Colby figured that this would've happened sooner or later and he should've second thought about dating a student. He just couldn't help that his heart felt this way.