♛17♛

Colby's POV

I had left the school after what happened back there. I just wanted to go home and clear my head. If I drive home and tell Jake and Sam about what happened they would just yell at me for not letting one of them take me home. So I decided to call Sam first to see if he would pick up. I looked through my contacts and found Sam's, I clicked call right away.

I heard the phone ring cycle a few times until I heard it stop in between the ringing.

Sam: Hey. What's up?

Colby: Sam. I need you to come pick me up. As soon as you can would be great!

Sam: Yea, yea of course

I could just hear the confusion in Sam's voice probably thinking 'why doesn't he just drive himself home?'

Sam: Where are you at?

Colby: Well where do you think I am?

Sam: Sorry. I'll be there as soon as I can.

Colby: Thanks.

I had ended the call without saying bye but at least I said thank you. I was waiting outside of the school for Sam until a hand had been placed on my shoulder. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment but I turned around anyways not to be rude.

Principal: I found a substitute quite quickly if that makes you feel any better about teaching.

I nod. Like I said I don't feel like speaking. I just wanna clear my mind of everything and get some rest. But most things don't come true. I just hope this one does.

The principal walked off leaving me alone in the sun. It was quite hot today and I don't think I could wait outside much longer. Luckily Sam's car pulled up and I ran to it getting in the passenger seat.

Sam: Home right?

Colby: Yes. I just need rest right now.

Sam nodded while I laid against my hand, which that stood up again the car door. The car had started moving and my eyes shut slightly until sleep finally fell upon me.

-

3rd Person POV

You had woken up from the couch giving Colby space from what happened the day before. Giving Colby as much space as he needed to have him calm down more. If Colby wanted to talk to you he would have to start it when he's ready.

And here he is now, rubbing his eyes as he carefully walked down the stairs. He had stopped on the last step uncovering his eyes seeing you with a blurry vision.

Colby: Y/N what are you doing down here on the couch?

You looked up seeing that Colby was just staring at you for an answer. At least he had wanted to talk rather early.

You: I thought I would just give you some space is all.

Colby slowly walked over to you on the couch. Once there eventually he wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

You still didn't know what had happened to Colby the day before. He had just been pacing around the hallway continuously with no reasoning behind it. He said he would tell you later but now probably isn't the correct time. But you just wanna know!

You were snapped out of Colby's thoughts by him giving you a soft peck on the lips probably not even hearing a word he had said before or if he had even said anything.

Colby: Sorry that I gave you no explanation I was just a little stressed.

You: I could tell, so that's why I was giving you plenty of space till you were ready.

Colby smiled as best as he could. It looked like he had gotten hardly any sleep.

'Staying up all night about whatever he was thinking...' you thought and let out a sigh.

Colby: What's wrong?

You: I really feel bad about asking this but what happened?

Colby chuckled with the slight energy he had.

Colby: You don't need to feel bad about asking that it's just... I don't know if I could tell you-

You nodded in return figuring that would be the only answer your getting out of him.

You: Like I said, just wait till you're ready

Colby: I am ready! I really am but I don't want this affecting anything..

You: I promise you it-

Colby interrupted you slightly fast and unexpected.

Colby: Someone saw us kissing in the classroom before the bell had rung and they told the principal and then the principal talked to me about it and then I started to panic so I went to her office but had a panic attack in there. I had Sam pick me up after and there was a sub.

Colby breathes heavily after saying so much so quickly, he was out of breath.

You just stood there with your jaw open slightly. Who would do this to you two? That's what you are going to have to figure out.

You: So are you teaching today or staying home to rest. I highly suggest you stay here in rest tho!

Colby chuckled with the low energy again and nodded was all.

You: Could I stay here with you?

Colby: I don't know about that. I'll get Sam to take you today I don't think either of them trust me driving even tho I'm not even drunk.

You laughed at that but nodded getting up and walking to Colby's room to find the clothes you were going to wear for the day.

After all the morning routine was done, you kissed Colby goodbye and told him to get plenty of rest.

Sam had been waiting at the door for a minute now and you finally arrived down.

Sam: Ready to go?

You: Yep!

Authors Note

Sorry that I've been gone for some time. At least it wasn't a month!

I was at a competition Wednesday night to Saturday night and had barely any time to write cause I wanted to enjoy my also vacation time there since it was at a resort. But here we are! I'll be back to writing since the competition is over.

I thought we did pretty good, plus it was the last one of the season 💙

It was fun and I enjoyed it but I will also enjoy going back to writing!

~ Peace ✌️