4.10 Hate or Love

Dean's POV

Me, Sam, and Grace meet Anna Milton The girl who could hear the Angels and we were trying to keep her safe from the Angels.

Still wondering why they want to kill her.

And that brings us to now.

__________________________________________

"Give us the girl and no harm will come to you three."Zariel says and I glare at her.

'God I despise her especially after last time'

"No."I say and she glares at me.

"You think this is a game Dean."she says angrily.

"No its not because were talking about a innocent girl's life here Zariel!"I say and she shoots daggers at me.

"Were getting the girl whether you like it or not Dean."she yells furious with me and I just smirk then open my arms.

"Bring it on baby."I say and she was about to when Castiel stops her.

"Zariel this is not what we came for."he says and she looks at him and sighs.

"Fine, then I'm leaving"she says and flutters away and I roll my eyes.

'Drama queen'

____________________________________________

Zariel's POV

I appear at a motel I stay at why do I stay in a motel. Because I hate heaven I mean I love God and have complete faith in him.

But still the place is just isn't for me.

I throw off a lamp in rage.

'Because of one stubborn man wants to save someone that doesn't deserve to be saved.'

'Yes I am talking about.'

'Dean Winchester.'

'God I can't believe I was tasked to pull him out of hell.'

'He is just too impossible to deal with just to much for me.'

'Everytime I see his face and his Green emerald eyes.'

'I just wanna smite the hell out of him.'

"Ugh."I say and throw a plate and someone catches it.

That someone was my brother.

Castiel.

"Cassie."I say and he frowns.

"My name's Castiel not Cassie." he says and I chuckle.

"I know it's a nickname."

"Oh."he says in understanding

"So, shouldn't you be killing Anna now."

"We were going to but she had Angel sigils everywhere."he says and my eyes widen.

"Well I'm glad I got outta there." I say and Castiel picks up a alcohol bottle.

"Alcohol is a sin Zariel."he says and I snort at his concern.

"Well that happens when you have to deal with Dean Winchester for a day."I say taking the bottle from him and drinking from it.

"Maybe you should take it easy on him sister."he says and I scoff.

"Why?, he never takes it easy on us he's the one starting crap."I say angrily and Castiel's eyes widen.

"Okay first that type of language can be considered blasphemy and second YOU always start things that always end up badly like that time in Egypt in The 16th century."he says and I laugh.