'Cas and Zari's sacrifice'

Grace's POV

' This is how I die Today'

"Grace,run"Cas says and I shake my head refusing to leave.

"Not without you Cas"I say and Cas sighs and Zachariah starts mocking us.

"Aww, that was sweet and all, but right now I need to chain you up"he says holding chains and I step back from him.

"Don't you touch her Zachariah!"Cas shouts at him and Zachariah glares at him.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up Castiel"he says and punches Cas and I run to him trying to pull him off of Cas and he elbows me and I fall to the ground and Zachariah still beats the crap out of Cas and I glare at him standing up.

"Leave Cas alone"I growl out at him and he chuckles.

"Aw, the fairy cares for you Castiel"he says and I punch Zachariah and he stumbles I go to Cas quickly and he looks very beaten up.

"Grace, you need to leave"he says and I shake my head.

"No I'm not leaving you alone here Cas"I say and he sighs.

"Grace, I begun to Care alot about you and if something awful would happen to you I would not know how to save you, I Just wanna not let one bad thing happen to you"he says and I shake my head again.

' I couldn't leave him, I could never leave my best friend to die not ever'

"Cas, you became More than my Guardian Angel, you became my Best friend that I care dearly for, so if your gonna die today than I will gladly die by your side,no problem"I say and he smiles through the pain.

"Your my best friend to Grace"he says and I smile and we stare at each other smiling like fools.

___________________________________________

Dean's POV

"We've been through a lot together, you and I Dean but your gonna have to stay here"she says and I sigh in annoyance.

"Zari, I have to get to Grace and Sam before it's too late, I have to apologize to Grace and stop Sam from having Lucifer rise"I say and she says nothing "I thought you Angels understood that having Lucifer rise is very bad"I say and she finally speaks up.

"Yeah well plans change Dean,so now Lucifer has to rise for our purposes"she says and I sigh.

"And your okay with that having your plan change, putting faith into someone that is not God himself"I say and she nods.

"Yes,it is something we have to do to restore heaven back to its former glory Dean, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that it happens"she says and I shake my head.

"What did they do to you Zari?"I say and she frowns.

"What do you mean?"She asks and I point to her.

"You being this cold soldier, they did something to you up there didn't they?"I say and she looks away and I groan.

"I don't know what you mean Dean I'm always like this"

' I've had enough of this'

"Zari, look at me"I say and she doesn't and I sigh "Zari please look at me"I say stepping forward pushing her hair behind her ear "please Zari"I say lowly and she takes a deep breath looking at me with her sapphire Blue eyes and I melt and I know she does The same when she whispers.

"Dean"and I take the opportunity to kiss her, when she disappears and I sigh.

"Son of a bitch"I say when I was almost close to getting through to her.