4.17 "Normality is not our thing"

Grace's POV

I walk into work saying My greetings then I get to my desk and I sit in my chair and start typing the assignment I was given by Mr Smith.

Then suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see my childhood Best friend.

'Castiel'

"Hey Cas, how was your night?"I ask and he laughs weirdly.

"Awesome Gracey, just awesome"he says and I sigh.

'He's high again'

"Cas, are you high again?"I ask and he shrugs.

"Maybe, why?"he asks and I scoff.

"Well your eyes are Red and dilated, plus your acting weird than normal weird."I answer and he sighs and looks at me with those Red, dilated eyes.

"My friend offered me pot."he says and my mouth drop in shock.

"And you took it."I say disappointed in him and he sighs.

"I didn't wanna be that guy that said no. It could have hurt his feelings you know"he says and I sigh in disbelief.

"Oh, Cas, you truly are an Angel"I say and he laughs at that.

"Yeah, Right"he says in disbelief at my comment.

"So how is your sister doing?"I ask changing the subject and he scoffs.

'Maybe I shouldn't have said anything'

"Well Zari is Zari, she does what she wants"he says and I nod.

'His sister's a little different than himself'

___________________________________________

Somebody else's POV

A brunette girl makes her way down the hall and she has a lunch bag in her hands.

"That's her"a guy says to another guy and the guy looks from his computer to reveal it to be.

'Sam'

"You mean her?"he says and the guy nods.

"Yeah that's Elena Smith also known as Dean Smith's wife"he says and Sam nods and stares at Elena curiously.

Then Elena made her way to Dean's office to see clothes scattered across the floor.

"Dean"she calls out walking in more to see him intangled with a brunette that wasn't herself.

Then dean turns around to see Elena his wife and he smirked.

"Oh honey your here!"he says and Elena's eyes tear up.

"Dean what is this?"she asks and he chuckles.

"What do you think this is?"he asks and she sighs.

"Like your cheating on me with a brunette that is not myself."she says and The brunette glares and steps forward to be revealed as.

'Zariel'

"My name's Zariel I'm a human being and I do not like to be labelized"she says and Dean pulls her back.

"It's okay, Zari let me Just speak to Elena Alone for a minute"he says and Zari nods.

"Okay"she says and shoots daggers at Elena while walking out then Elena scoffs.

"I should have known you were cheating on me. And out of All the people you did it with her. The girl that pretends not to be my lil sister"she says yelling the last part furious.