5) More Troubles

No one's POV
It was 2pm which means school ended for Louis and Niall who is working there. Niall went to Louis' classroom to pick the boy up. Louis was full of engery. He gave his papa a tight hug before getting his backpack.

"Where is Harry?", Louis asked concerned about where his brother is.
"He's home love.", Niall answered.
"Oh was he sick at school?", Louis frowned.
"I'm afraid so.", Niall rubbed Louis' back.
"Do you want to go out for dinner?", the dad tried to change the topic.

Louis nodded.
"McDonald's?", he asked with a smile. Niall agreed and helped his son into the car. They drove to McDonald's and ordered a happy meal for Louis. Niall got a Big Mac.

They enjoyed their food before heading home. Zayn and Harry were sleeping peacefully as they entered their house. Louis hugged his dad and walked up to his room to do his homework.

"How are the kids doing?", Niall asked his husband.
"Well they've been sick a couple of times but they're sleeping now for 3 hours. Also Zayn's fever went a little bit down. He's at 37°C. Harry on the other hand still has a bad fever. He's at 39.1°C but I hope it'll get better soon.", Liam explained as he washed the dishes.

The evening went pretty well. Zayn woke up feeling better. He watched some TV with his dads. Harry was still sleeping till about 10pm. He woke up feeling hot. So his dad made a cool bath for him and checked his temperature afterwards. It was 38.3°C. Still high but definitely better than he was before.

A few hours later Harry woke up again feeling nauseous. He cried out for his parents. Liam got immediately up and went to his room with a bucket. He comforted the poor boy as he threw up. After a few times of gagging Harry was finished and Liam handed him a glas of water. Harry took a few sips before falling asleep.

The next day Zayn didn't have a fever anymore but was still a bit sore. Unfortunately Harry was pretty sick and threw up several times as Zayn did a few days ago. Louis was pretty much himself full of energy.

'Papa? Where is Harry? I wanna play with him.", Louis asked Niall. It was Saturday. So Louis doesn't have school.
"He's sick love. Maybe you can play with Zayn or me if you want.", Niall answered and Louis nodded.
"Wanna play with you.", he smiled. Niall went with him to garden and played some football since it's Louis' favourite game to play. Meanwhile Liam comforted Harry as he was crying.

"Dada I don't like being sick.", he let out a whimper.
"I know. Nobody does but soon you'll feel much better.", Liam rubbed his back.
"Do you want to watch a movie?"

Harry let out a small nod and his dad went out. As he came back a few seconds later he put Toy Story on. In the middle of the movie Harry fell asleep in Liam's arms.

Liam smiled as he realised his son was asleep but it didn't took long for the boy to feel nauseous again. After about half an hour he woke up crying.

"Shh you'll fine baby. Deep breaths.", Liam tried to calm him down which was successful. Harry stopped crying but was still very upset.
"My tummy hurts.", he whimpered looking at his dad helplessly.
"I'm going to make you some tea. It should ease the pain a bit.", Liam said as he stroke Harry's hair. He stood slowly up to get to the kitchen but Harry grabbed his hand.

"Noo I want you to stay with me.", he whined.
"I promise you I'll be fast okay? Don't worry I'm only going to the kitchen."
Harry nodded and let his dad go.

After 2 minutes Liam came back with a cup of tea. He helped Harry to take a few sips before placing it on the table.

The tea swirled in Harry's tummy and soon he threw it up. Liam held the bucket for him.
Meanwhile Niall was playing with Louis outside but he was getting tired and complained about feeling hot.

Niall immediately sprinted to his side and rubbed his back.
"I don't feel good.", he cried out.
"I know. Let's get you cleaned up and then I'll give you some medicine.", Niall said as he carried the boy to the bathroom.

He placed him infront of the toilet in case Louis had to trow up again. Niall comforted the poor boy and hoped that everything will be fine soon.

Author's note
I really want to apologise for being kind of dead here but life got pretty tough. A lot of things (mostly bad things) happened at once. I also got more responsibilities now, so that there wasn't much time left to continue writing. But all in all I was unmotivated because of everything. I'm going to continue this story but I can't tell when because I'm in the hospital again and there's a lot of stuff happening. I hope you guys are okay and I'm really sorry for not being active for such a long time.

~ L