Hi

Thank you so much for choosing,reading and keeping my book in your library. i'm sorry if any of the upcoming chapters has grammatical errors , mixed spelling between British and American as English isn't my 1st language.
i would love to give a shoutout to space___bird my bff for encouraging me in making this book. Also,also i would like to give credits to wakethedragons- for giving me writing tips on how to write Miss Peregrine in her book Ymbrynes a MPHFPC THINGS. i also did some mphfpc drawings on my Insta: _chococino_2004 please do check it out.

IMPORTANT: i will not only be focusing on my OCs but also other mphfpc characters. There will be tons of major changes from the movie cuz i'm inserting more story board from the book. Yes i do read the book (until Los( Lol)) i'll try to balance in between revealing my main Oc painful past and revealing other characters. But don't worry Miss P's past will be appearing too cuz hey she's the main character in the book/movie i am not going to let her be the back ground character oh hell no that is so not gonna happen (i think). That's all i've got to say and i'll be posting the prologue soon.

Please vote and comment ❤❤❤

Much love,
Amai🐺