Chapter 19: You known that lady was a Wight?

Warning: Contain slur words and slight violence.

Audrey's POV

     Good lord, how long has it been since I last have a good fight? Probably twenty years ago. These cowards were easy to handle. I clapped my hands to get rid of the dust. The Wight woman fainted a while ago and is now trying to worm her way to the door.

"Now, now you started this fight and you're squirming to escape from this mess?" I said while stepping hard on her bloodied back.

"Let go of me you tramp!"

"Aaah? My, my you really want this to be a fun ending for you?" I turn Mr.Shadow into a blade and put it on the Wight's neck.

"I shall give you two options. One, either I tore your ungrateful mouth, or two, you tell me father's plan and I'll throw you out from the train and you'll die happily.

"I'm not choosing either of those. Why the hell should I tell you master's pla-"

I slit her throat before she could finish her words.

"It's better to stay quite rather than said something unrelated." I grab the Wight by her collar and threw her off the train.

I watch how her body hit the ground and let out a huge sigh.

Well I better get rid of these henchmen. "Hey Mr. Shadow, think you can tie them all up and toss'em?"

Mr. Shadow didn't say a word, he wrapped himself around the henchmen; lift them up and wait for my command.

I look for the perfect spot to toss them. I need to make sure their remains won't be recognised by any normals.

Wait.

This is a high speed train and I've noticed that there are times when the train might speed more than their usual speed. If I calculate correctly the time should be...

"NOW!"

Mr. Shadow threw them at the train track two of them even end up inside the bush. I'm sure they might've broke most of their bones especially their nape.

I better warn Miss Gloria of this. I bet there must be other Father's spies hiding and observing us like spiders.

As long as we didn't reach Chausey, these damned hencemen will keep buzzing and popping up like annoying house flies. These flies will go to their master and report everything.

Ugh shit. Just by thinking about this hurt my brain.

I let the door closes the ray of the sun behind my back.

I felt lucky that we chose the last cart, there aren't lot of people here, or else, it'll be a panic and I'd like to say I hate it.

"Audrey"

I lift my head to the one who called my name

"Ah, Jul" I crack a smile on my face

"What happened? Your clothes got blood on it."

Blood huh. I should've thought that stains were easy to be spotted if I wear white. Anyway I'd better off to clean it.

"This were from my exercise. You know it's been a long time since I train this fragile body of mine."

"Exercise? What do-" I placed my index finger on his lips. "Shh Jul, when I said exercise it's exercise got it? Now please do me a favour and fetch my blazer also with a new pair of shirt."

"Y-Yes Audrey!" He drifted away from me.

Hm? Was his face red? No. This isn't the time to think about that. Btw why should I care? Rather than standing here like a statue, I better move my feet to the toilet. I don't want that things blood dried and stick on my belongings or my limbs.