Chapter 15: Look what the cat dragged in

A/N: I'm not offending German or other country. Get ready with this kinda good chap

Audrey's POV

     Okay. What I did yesterday was a big fat regret. I will never ever play 'Raid The Village' again.

We got kinda scolded by Miss P. Enoch being the salty person told her that everything is under control and he hit the jackpot. He was put under one week of helping Fiona in her garden. Same for Jake and Hugh but theirs  for five days only.

As for me and Millard, we were told to write down a hundrend sentence of 'I have learnt my lesson and I won't do it again'.

Mine was done and I'm sending it to Miss P. I gave three soft knocks on her door.

"Come in."

I open the door and walk to Miss P who is at her table. "Miss. I'm here to hand in my papers." I put the papers carefully infront of her.

Miss P pick it up and analysed it. "Well done Audrey. Your handwriting is very neat." She smiled.

"Thank you for the compliment Miss. May I take my leave?"

"Yes you may. Oh. Wait Audrey"

"Yeah?" I turned to face Miss P

"I was wondering if you can keep me company during my journey to one of my Ymbryne sister's loop."

"Uh yeah sure. Are we departing tomorrow?"

"Yes. Although I do not prefer on boarding a ship to the train station, I suppose it will not harm the both of us. Go and pack up we'll leave on the first ferry tomorrow at dawn."

"Okay Miss." I gave Miss P one last nod and went to my room.

In Audrey's room

      I plopped myself on the soft bed. I wonder how's the environment from another country another loop.

Guess I'll have to wait.

******

Is this how the country of Germany looks like? The year where Miss P's loop is made are when the Nazis still rain their bombs around the country near them. Is this what future looks like? Why did this Ymbryne chose this country? I know it sounds rude but I just want to know.

"Miss? I'm quite worried. How are we going to past this wierd new world?"

"Don't worry. Miss Peacock's loop is near a swampy forest. Hardly any human came to explore at that area."

"And..." Miss P brought her palm to my cheek.

"As long as I'm here, nothing can harm you. I assure you." She caressed my cheek with her thumb gently. "Now come on."

We walk normally in this what they called in the modern days 'city'. Not quite a lot of eyes looked at me and Miss P. Jake once mentioned about the people in the future didn't mind about what they wear that much. Especially in black like Miss P. I think goth is a fashion icon among people now.

It's weird tho. This is a city but there's a swamp near it. Meh I shouldn't think much.
"Audrey?"

"Yes Miss?" I jumped a little when she called my name.

"When we're at the swamp, becareful with your steps. Step only on the pavement."

"What pavement?"