• I'm Yours •

David heard Natalie's laugh from across the room. She was laughing thanks to Jeff, the most good looking guy in the vlogsquad, ugh. He hated when he heard that Natalie and Jeff would make the best couple. He wanted to tell the world about him and Natalie already but he couldn't just yet. No one knew, which is why Jeff is sitting next to Natalie, invading her personal space, and flirting with her like there's no one else in the room.

     David got up angrily and stormed into his room, leaving everyone confused. Natalie excused herself and went into the room to find out what was happening. She shut the door once she got inside so no one would be able to hear anything. "David? You okay babe?" She found him on his bed with the covers all the way up to his head. She decided to go under the covers with him to figure out what was going on with him.

"Boo!" Natalie whisper-yelled to David under the covers, he smiled a small smile which concerned her. "David, what's wrong?" She asked while getting closer to him and playing with his hair. David didn't say anything he just sighed and shook his head. Natalie persisted, "Please talk to me, what's up?" He sighed and started telling her about the Jeff situation and how he felt. "I just don't like that people don't know about us, and they think you're available to everyone."

     Natalie immediately felt bad and tried her best to comfort him, "Dave, I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way. You know that I'm yours, and no one will ever change that." She pressed a small kiss to his lips and he returned the sweet gesture, "Thank you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you."

     Natalie was extremely happy hearing that but what David didn't know is that he was the best thing that has ever happened to her. "I am beyond happy that I am yours, and you're mine too."

     Natalie went back to the living room to tell everyone that David wasn't feeling well, so they soon left and Natalie went back to cuddle with David. They had a great night, full of kisses, laughter, and lots of love. Both loving the fact that they were together and nothing could tear them apart.