• Double Date •

*Natalie's POV*

     I was super excited for tonight! Heath and Mariah were coming over for a small little hangout, more so a "double date." I love spending time with our friends, especially like this because it feels just that much more special. We're going to play lots of games outside and then head out to a party which I am very eager for.

"Natalie! Have you seen the soccer ball?" screamed David from his room. "No, I haven't seen it since we last played babe," I yelled back. I heard him say some things and I just giggled. The doorbell rang and I ran towards the door but David beat me to it. "Whatever," I muttered. I went to go put on my shoes and one of David's hoodies so we can play soccer outside with Heath and Mariah.

"Hey Nat!" said Mariah. I gave her a hug and said hi to Heath as well. "You guys ready to lose?" I asked both of them. Mariah just laughed and Heath said, "You should be ready to lose!" We all went outside ready to play, we played against each other for a bit and then David wanted to go one on one with me. Heath recorded us playing against each other and it was quite cute if you ask me, we both just look so.. happy.

     "Guys we should do this more often," suggested Heath, and we all agreed. "More double dates, mean more quality time with my girl," said David. I looked at him and laughed, "you have me here all the time idiot." He shrugged and came around to hug me. "All right let's get ready for the party!" yelled Heath. I broke from David's embrace and started heading inside when he grabbed me by the waist and spun me around.

     "I like double dates Nat. You know why?" I shook my head, "Why?" He looked at me and said, "because I get to show off my beautiful amazing girlfriend and I get to spend so much time with you, seeing you with our friends just makes me love you so much more." I looked up at him, stood on my tip toes and gave him a long passionate kiss, "I like them too."

     We headed inside to get ready for the party, and we both knew that these double dates will definitely be apart of our lives for a long time.